Chapter 3

"What regional did you get in?" The girl whispered, "They told me they would hand me a key card that would give me access to the Brickshaw dorms." Riamu replied. "I need to get into Brickshaw. If I don't, I'll be the only Colestone in my family," The girl said. "Oh, I'm Ino by the way." "I'm Riamu, and this is Joeru." A tall man with long hair up to his shoulders was sitting behind their seats, he whispered to them, "Ino, can you and your friends shut up?" "Sit somewhere else Buraisu." Ino replied. "You know him?" He asked Ino, "Yeah, he's my eldest brother, he's in the 7th year." "How many years do you even spend in this school?" "8 years, and it's an Academy, not a school," Ino replied again.

He looked around and saw many students. One student even had green hair that faded to black with many piercings! People here fancy, but have a weird taste in style. He thought. "Joeru, if we get into the same regional, we need to check out the dorms together and take dibs on the good beds!" "Please just shut your mouths! Ino's going backstage, the family wants her to get into Brickshaw, I do." Buraisu whispered to them. "Dammit, I forgot the gum. Riamu, can you go get it? Here's the keys for the car." Joeru asked Riamu. "Fine, but I get in trouble, I'm snitching, heh." He replied.

He sat up and walked down the hallway after leaving the main hall. He zipped his way to the car and grabbed some gum, he made his way inside. He saw another person, he looked much taller than Riamu and was wearing a turtleneck with a leather jacket. His nails were sharp as a knife, he saw Riamu staring at him and rushed at him, "What the hell?!" He shouted. He tried running to the main hall but the unknown person caught him and pushed him down to the ground. "What the hell dude?! Get off of me!" Riamu shouted. "Don't you tell anyone about this! This is my power! Don't steal it!"