What happened

~recap~

Hinatas eyes changed back to orange and light pink. With hinata and samosi now trusting each other it was unstoppable. Akashi did a fake out and shot the ball it was almost Guaranteed to go in. The ball was up inches from going in...3...2...1.

Nothing. The ball was gone. It just disappeared.

*BUZZZ*

"A p-p-p-point for midorami's team"

"How"

Hinata stood underneath the other basket. Holding the basketball under his arm

" game on"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No ones pov

The game ended midoramis team ended up winning, 124-118. Akashi was defeated for the 3rd time in history. The emperor had fallen. Of course he wanted a rematch but it was already too late and hinata had volleyball. In the crowd everyone stared congratulating hinata,

"Nice game hinata"

"Hinata YOUR SO GOOD"

"SHOYO YOUR THE BEST" the chaotic duo were running towards him.

"So the shrimp can play basketball" tsuki smirked. He was reward with a slap on the back of head from Daichi. 'Ow'. The team was congratulating hinata while on their way to the volleyball gym. While the Generation of Miracles stayed behind for basketball practice.

Once out of the gym Hinata suddenly heard his name called from behind, "Hey hinata?". He looked behind and saw suga smiling at him. "Woah hinata your eyes!" Suga stopped causing a chain reaction everyone rushed over and made sure hinata was all right.

"Stop that I'm fine its just my split personality".

Everyone nodded and walked away. 'Yeah that makes sense' ' totally'.
'Wait did he say- HINATA".
He hummed,"Yeah?". Daichi ran over to him. They just realized he wasn't joking. "Why didn't you tell us?" "It's not a big deal I've had it for a 2 years now" they were all dumb struck. How was he so clam about have two personalities.

The team ignored his comment a Carried on walking to the other gym. Once they got there hinata was bombarded by questions about the GoM and why he quit basketball.

Hinata POV

This is why I didn't want anyone to find out, they always make a big deal out of it. Akashi did this on purpose he's plotting Something.

As i walked through the gym i noticed ushijima eyeing me from the back of the court. He went to teiko and was in the grade above me. For awhile he joined the basketball team but he didn't make it off of second string. So he switched to volleyball. "Hinata shoyo the 7th miracle" the tall green haired boy walked towards me. "I didn't think you'd actually show up but i have to say i enjoyed watching you guys play together". He smiled. "I hope your not too tired. I want to play you at your best to get pay back for the finals last fall". Ushijima was still holding a grudge about us beating shiritiowizaw in the finales. "Ill see you on the court." He walked away and started warming.

Oh no warm ups I completely forgot. Daichi and coach are going to kill me. I sprinted as fast as I could to the other side where the team was. They had already started serves and the match was about to begin. I could see Daichi staring into my soul *gulp* don't kill me....

"I'm sorry i-". Daichi stopped me there, he was grinning almost like Akashi did when he would punish aomine or kise for being late. " for your punishment you have 50 laps, 50 sit ups and 150 push ups" he smiled, i groaned. "Get going! Don't be late for the practice match~".