Secrets and lies

Recap: Everyone who wasn't playing was looking for hinata. But no one could find him. Eventually Daichi told the coaches that they lost hinata. They were FURIOUS. After the team was scolded for loosing their sunshine kuroo made a call.

The phone went silent and Kuroo realized he got hung up on. He knew telling Shoyo's old team captain that Shoyo was missing wouldn't end well. Kuroo just hoped that Akashi didn't do anything too rash.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hinata POV

After the game Hinata just had to get away. Everyone thinks I'm a monster now that I've shown my true self. What was i thinking letting my other half are over me. He mentally berated himself for his foolishness.

They all just started at me with disgust, not moving or saying anything. Hinata lost everything for going to far once, he would not let it happen again. Before anyone could come up to him, Hinata sprinted from the sports hall. Once out side Hinata rounded the corner and headed to the equipment room before daring to look back.

'I can't believe i almost lost control.'

Leaning against the shed, Hinata was able to catch is breath. He sat down, pulling his knees to his chest and resting his head on them. Tonight was too much.

No ones POV

Soon the sun set on Rakuzan High, the street lights illuminated the courtyard. After Hinata ran out of the gym, leaving behind a very concerned volleyball team, everyone went back to their dorms not realizing Hinata was missing and got ready for dinner. Most assumed Hinata just had to cool off and would turn up sooner or later.

Kuroo had called the coaches but they seemed to think Hinata would show up for dinner and was just cooling down by himself, and everyone seemed to understand that. No one brought up hinatas disappearance after that and most people seemed to forget that the orange haired boy left at all.

Karasuno was worried for their sunshine, his eyes were so scary, and he looked so upset when he went off. Daichi begged the coaches to do more but all of them insisted that he was fine.

When no one noticed the orange haired boy at the dinner people began to worry.

"Come on guys, he probably is at the courts letting off so me steam" Aomine said trying to calm down the Miracles. None of them believed it. Secretly they were all trying to find away to get Hinata back to them.

All of the volleyball teams were still hyped up from the amazing performance Hinata put on. No one could believe how good their little sunshine got. But no one was as proud as Bokuto, who spent the rest of the day boasting about his amazing coaching.

Aoba johsai was  disappointed to say the least, they all thought Karasuno would be a clean sweep for them. Sure they had Kageyama and one hell of an Ace, but one person shouldn't make the whole team right?

During Aoba johsai's team meeting their coach asked the question that was in everybody's mind. "When did their number 10 get so good?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hinata POV

It's been about three-no four hours since the game and still no one has noticed I'm missing? Guess their all mad at me.

I cant believe its only been a year since i last saw all of the miracles together, they all look so happy even kuroko has forgiven everyone. To bad i haven't forgotten my promise, it would be fun to be on a team with them again.

Plus i really miss Tokyo. Everyone i love is in Tokyo, natsu, Kai. I left everything behind just because i made a mistake, and now I've made the same mistake here. I showed everyone my true colors and didn't think of the consequences.

The sheds too cold to stay over night in, I have to make it back to the closet or even the school if I dont want to freeze to death.

When i move to get up i hear a knock at the door....

"Shoyo  are you in there?", i know that voice, "please i just want to talk"

I slowly open the door and let him inside. Before he can even walk fulling in i throw my self into his arms. It's been so long since I've last seen him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

??? POV

I cant believe everyone is just sitting around waiting for Shoyo to come when he might be in danger. I knew i shouldn't have let him leave Tokyo, it was too dangerous. He should've just stayed with me, where he's safe.

When he left he didn't even tell me i found out through a note. Hell he didn't even tell his own family.  The first time shoyo came to Tokyo, he was a scared little boy with no one but his sister coming from a broken home and then all of a sudden he leaves and says it for the better.

What if he went back to his old home? I swore to protect him and i will not fail. Shoyo means everything to me. I will no loose him now, I'm going to find him.

I got up to leave the dinning hall saying i was too full and needed to rest, after the day we've had no one would question me. Quickly I made my way through the long halls of the school and out into the courtyard. The lampposts lining the pathway guided me through the twists and turns of the pavement.

First i check the gyms, no luck there, then the storage rooms, with still no luck. After checking all of the obvious places i try to think back to where shoyo would hide when we were younger. Whenever shoyo finished practice he would always hide in the locker rooms so we could go home together.

I sprinted to the locker rooms only to find the empty. I had already checked so many places i was beginning to think Shoyo left the campus. Until it hit me...
When shoyo was younger he told me he never felt safe before moving to Tokyo, and whenever he needed to hide he would always find the closest cupboard and small space and go there. The school doesn't have nay cupboard that i know of but there is a shed not too far from the swimming pools. He must be there.

As i reached for the shed door i thought it would be better not to scare him so i knocked on the door, "Shoyo  are you in there?", i heard shuffling inside, please i just want to talk."

The door slowly opened, and before i could say anything he flung himself into my arms....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1,131 words

A/N~hey so ik that this was later then i thought it would be.... Sorry about that, but I've literally had no time at all to write because of volleyball and summer school. BUT now i have the whole week to write so more chapters will be coming out quicker. I also have a lot of flights which means a lot of boredom and more writing!!! Yay so stay tuned