Long time no see

Recap:

I sprinted to the locker rooms only to find the empty. I had already checked so many places i was beginning to think Shoyo left the campus. Until it hit me...
When shoyo was younger he told me he never felt safe before moving to Tokyo, and whenever he needed to hide he would always find the closest cupboard and small space and go there. The school doesn't have nay cupboard that i know of but there is a shed not too far from the swimming pools. He must be there.

As i reached for the shed door i thought it would be better not to scare him so i knocked on the door, "Shoyo  are you in there?", i heard shuffling inside, please i just want to talk."

The door slowly opened, and before i could say anything he flung himself into my arms....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HInata POV:

I rested my head against his chest, it had been so long since I last saw him. It felt like a lifetime ago since I was in his arms. I don't know why I stayed away for so long, I feel so safe with him, so secure.

We just stood their embraced in each others arms for what seemed like hours, everything in the world was right in this moment. No more worrying what other people thought of me. No more stupid Kageyama to yell at me. It was just me and him.

Just being together was too much for me to handle all at once and I couldn't help my self and cried into his shirt.

??? POV:

Without think of it I wrapped my arms around him, holding him so close that I could feel his breath on my chest. God, I missed him so much.

Nothing was said between us, nothing had to be said I could understand the situation perfectly.  The time appeared to stop, I could only focus on the ball of sunshine that was in my arms. I don't know how long we stayed entangled in each other but I don't want it to even end.

Minuets go by and I start to feel something dampen my shirt. Looking down I see Hinata crying into my chest. I pulled him closer in and muttered soothing words to him trying to calm him down.

" Shhhh its okay I'm here now", I rub his back, "everything will be alright"

I step farther into the shed and move us to where the matts are and pull Shoyo into my lap. he Immediately calms down and stops crying. I keep whispering to him hoping to get him to sleep. It's been a long day, for both of us and I don't want Shoyo to injure himself by being too tired. 

Once I feel shoyo slump against my chest I pick him up and carry him back to the campus.
Third person POV

As Hinata was carried back through the courtyard his teammates are friends continued to worry. The Generations of miracles all met on the basketball courts to try and find him. On the center of the court stood all six of them in a circle, all fo them anxiously awaiting Akashi's orders.

Amonie was getting restless,"This is stupid I'm going to find him myself", he'd be dammed if he was going to let anyone stop him from finding his Shoyo. Just as he turned to leave Akashi spoke out.

"I know we are all stressed and want to find Hinata but we can't do this on are own" Akashi glared at Amonie, "we have to work as a team and I think..", he looked towards kuroko,".. you know where he is."

The reactions in the room could only be described in one way, too stunned to speak.

Kuroko just looked confused, "Me?" He asked questionably. Akashi nodded and walked around the group.

"You know him the best," before kuroko could interject," and I know that you two would hide together and skip conditioning" he finished.

Kuroko looked sheepishly to the ground. He couldn't deny that, Hinata and him both would complain endlessly about Akashi's impossible Conditioning schedule but soon they found ways to ditch and hid instead. 

"That doesn't mean I know where he is Akashi" kuroko replied. Akashi hummed in agreement, but it was clear that he didn't really agree with Kuroko's statement.

"True, but you have an idea of where he could be," he smirked, "don't you?". The last part was said almost tauntingly of course Akashi knew Kuroko's secrets. The blue haired boy sighed, it was true he did have a pretty good idea where Shoyo was. But if Shoyo really wanted to be found he would be, Kuroko silently thought.

Kuroko silence didn't go unnoticed. Amonie looked as if he was about to jump him and the others weren't any better.

"Kuroko if you know something you better spit it out know", Amonie threatened

"Yeah Kuro-Chii, we all want to help sho-Chi~" the blonde chimed in sticking his bottom lip out like a small child.

The whole group tried to get Kuroko to talk and all of them shouted at once prying for answers. Akashi just sat there waiting for them to come to the realization that maybe if they all asked nicely Kuroko would respond.

But kuroko was having none of it, "Have one of you pea brains thought that maybe Hinata doesn't want to be found," taking a deep breath he continued, "..and maybe he just wanted to be alone for a while and will come out when he's ready?"

The group taken back, none of them had heard kuroko yell like that.

"were sorr-"
"-No your not Kise you didn't even think of Hinata's feelings" kuroko hit midiorami, " And you what were you thinking, you know hinata, he idolizes you why don't you trust him some more?"

Midorami looked guilty, he hadn't thought of Hinata's feelings and deep down he knew this was something Hinata would do. Hinata has gone off in the past to cool down and was gone for hours on end before he returned.

The whole gym was silent all of them knew kuroko was right, although none of them would admit it. They all just wanted to find their friend and make sure he was safe.

"Well now that's sorted, why don't we all go to bed," Muasakibara paused to look at his watch,"its almost 12 we need to rest, if we want to be ready for tomorrow" for once everyone agreed with him.

After mumbling their goodbyes they all began to leave the gym just as the doors opened revealing hinata in the arms of someone that thought they would never see again.

"Oh my-"

"Hey guys long time no see" he said sheepishly.

"What are you doing here??" Kuroko asked, "and with hinata no less?"

He just smiled and laughed nervously, "its a long story, but I found him!"

The Miracles were not impressed to say the least, even Akashi rolled his eyes. It was so unbelievably stupid that they hadn't thought to call him. Of course the one person that Hinata would trust was him.

"Yo long time no see broski!" Amonie went up and patted him on the back.

All of them went to greet him and catch up with, after all they had been apart for so long especially after Hinata left they lost all contact with him. They were all glad to see him again. Well mostly all..

Midorami stood far away from the group, watching as they all laughed as if nothing happened. As if he wasn't the reason for Hinata leaving in the first place. Everything would have been just fine if he stayed away like he was supposed to.

It wasn't meant to be like this. Hinata shouldn't have trusted him, but neither should've them. Hinata leaving Tokyo and The miracles falling apart all wouldn't have happened with out him. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word count 1,178
A/N- hey guys ik don't kill me but better late than never right? Sry i couldn't post this earlier but my life has been so crazy right now and I'm working towards something really big for school so i dont have that much time anymore. Anyways I'm going to try to get chapters out quicker