12💙

Zara

"WAKE UP WAKE UP ZARA" was all I heard before rolling over and landing on my feet with the help of Melly.

"What babe" I yelled.

"I think your water broke" he said pointing to the wet sheets.

I thought about it and felt my stomach. Everything still feels normal. I moved to see if anything changed but nope I still felt fine.

"Melly I think I just peed"I said holding in my laugh.

"What?" He said out of breath.

"I just peed" I said.

There was and moment of silence before we both busted out laughing.

I walked in the bathroom and immediately got in the shower.

After washing about 3 times I rinsed my hair and got out.

I walked in the room and saw the bed was made up with a whole new set of sheets.

"Babe thanks for making up the bed, Whatchu wanna do today?"I asked

"Remember we leave for the cruise today." He said going in the closet.

"Oh shit I dead forgot." I mumbled picking up my phone.

I had messages from Bri, my cousin Alex, Summer and an unknown.

I answered my family first and then went to the unknown.

It read "see you later baby". I texted back you have the wrong number before locking my phone and walking in my closet.

I got what I was gonna wear out and got dressed.

Later that day

"Wassup Big Belly head ass" my cousin Alex greeted me as she walked to the pier.

"Mmcht, shut up" I said pulling her and Summer into a hug.

"Bitchhhhhhhh" I heard as I turned around.

"BRIIIIIII" I yelled running to my best friend.

I missed her so muchhhh. She's a real one.

Melly came and got my bags and gave them to the guy on the boat

"Girl I feel like I haven't seen you in forever" she said walking to the end of the pier.

I followed behind her and sitting down.

"I know right omg, I need to put you on" I said about to tell her about the whole Jessica and Maurice thingy.

"Me first. I met this fine ass bartender about 2 weeks ago and we been talking. He actually supposed to be coming to tell me goodbye." She said going on her phone.

"Oop lemme find you you got you a man" I said laughing.

I saw everyone getting on the boat

"Are you sure you can ride a boat, you 5 months pregnant girl, and with twins?" She said rubbing my belly.

"Yeah Summer said it was gonna be good, and she's gonna be with us, plus Melly has a whole medical crew he hired to come with us." I said rolling my eyes.

"I'm weak that nigga don't play" she responded.
After a while I got up to go on the boat since it was leaving in 15 mins. Bri stayed for her so called man that was taking years to come.

Eventually we left and was headed for the islands starting with DR.

A few hours later