3💙

FYI- this book takes place a lot of years after my other book Summertime. Don't get confused. And go read that too 😁.

Jamells thoughts 💭
Italics- Melvin
Regular- Melly
-this is mellys inner conscious talking to himself basically....

*please don't get confused* if it's not in "" then it's  the person whose POV it is in....thoughts. Okay? Please don't be confused if you are then🤦🏽‍♀️

Enjoy‼️

Zara:

Me and Melly we're driving to the doctors office.

Melly, can you play sum else's. This song is trash" I told him.

I plugged my phone in the aux. and turned the volume all the way up.

"REAL ASS BITCH GIVE A FUCK BOUTTA NIGGA!" I yelled to the top of my lungs.

Melly turned the music down. "CHILL WITH THAT SHIT" he yelled. I could tell Melvin was tryna come out.

"Jamell I don't wanna "cHiLL wITh THaT sHiT" cause Issa hot girl summer honey." I said twerking in my seat. These hormones are making me crazy.

He smacked my thigh mad quick. "Ow" I whined.

" you bugging jhit. Relax come on" he said as he parked the car. I didn't even realized we was here.

I'm not gonna lie I'm wild nervous for this doctors appointment....first I hope there's nun wrong with the baby. And second I just hope it's a boy.

"Let's go baby" Melly said opening my door.

"Thanks daddy." I said grabbing his dick through his pants smirking.

"AYE CHILL OUT WITH THAT MA." He yelled.

I just laughed walking in front of him.

"Ayooo Juvy wassup mane." He said answering his phone.

I just walked in front of him.

"Good morning, I'm here for my doctors appointment" I said to the lady at the front desk.

She was brown skin with brown hair. She was a-little older tho.

"Name?" She said smiling.

"Zara Richards-Demons"

She typed in her computer for a few moments.

"Okay your all set, by the way....Congratulations Ms. Demons, you can wait in the waiting area." She said very politely.

"Thank you ma'am." I said respectfully.

My mother taught me to respect my elders.....and I really just think it's the right thing to do....unless they say sum outta character. Smh.

"Tell Juvy I said hi" I told Melly as he sat next to me.

"Yeah mane Zara said hey" he said in the phone.

"Tell my sis I said wass good?" He yelled through the phone.

I just laughed cause the whole waiting room heard him.

"ZARA RICHARDS- DEMONS, wassup girl" my friend Summer said.

"Hey sis where you been, Ms. Doctor Summer Davis- Rodriguez?" I said walking into the room.

"Smh dealing with your big head ass cousin. She ah mess" she said putting her clipboard down.

"I bet she is." I said talking about my cousin Alex.