5💙

Zara:

"MELLYYYYY"

"What baby what" he whined.

I've been asking him to do a lot of stuff today just to annoy him.

"Can you get me some Wendy's, I want the 20 piece spicy chicken nuggets, large fries, a Caesar salad, a baconater and a son of baconater, and then I want you to go to mc donals and get a sweet tea and 6 chocolate chip cookies, pleaseeeee." I said.

"DAMNNNNN" how I'm supposed to remember all dat.

"GO GET MY FOOD" I screamed.

"Okay okay" he said running out.

"I love you be safe" I yelled before hearing the door slam.

I put on 13 Reasons Why and ate some Cheetos.

I felt myself falling asleep before I felt one of my babies kick.

"Owwww" I yelled. I sat up quickly and rubbed my stomach.

I can't even sleep, without an interruption. But I love ymy babies, all three of them.

Speaking of the third, I dialed Melly's number.

"WHERE YO BIG HEAD ASS AT?" I yelled through the phone.

"YO Who tf do you think your yelling at" he asked.

"I'm sorry baby I'm just tired and hungry." I said.

"So eat your food" he said standing in the door way with a wet rain coat on. He had a Wendey's and Mc Donald's bag in his left hand and a dollar tree bag in his right.

"BABY" I yelled running to him. One because he scared me and two because he got everything.

I jumped on him and wrapped my legs around him. Ignoring my belly in between us and ignoring his soaking wet jacket.

"Baby you went out in the rain?" I asked him still holding on to him.

"Yes baby yes" he said walking towards the bed sitting the food down.

I sat on the bed and looked through the bags.

He got double of everything I wanted and three sweet teas.

"Babyyyyyyy your the best." I said smiling.

But to be honest I was hungry for something else right now. He walked into the closet to hang his rain coat up.

Melly

Zara was being extremely quiet after I brought her food.

I hung my rain coat up and walked back out to see Zara at the edge of the bed.

"Baby what's wrong." I asked walking towards her.

She started to unbuckle my belt.

"I just wanna please you baby" she said pulling my boxers down.

My dick jumped up and I started getting hard just by looking at her.

Zara was the only one that could get me really really hard. And she ain't even touch me yet.

"Baby you don't have to" I said looking her in the eyes.

"Daddy I want to" she said before taking my whole length in.

"Fuck" I groaned. She the only one that could take my whole length in her mouth too.

And don't let me get started on her PUSSAYYY.

First of all it taste so good. Like she got the best pussayyyy in the world.

Second it's so wet and juicy. It's like she got an ocean down there.

Not only does my girl have the best pussy but her personality is so amazing. She puts herself before anyone else's needs and I love that about ha.

She's my best friend. And no one could take her away from me.......

Omniscient:

So he thought...

Sorry I haven't been posting. This online school stuff is killing me. Um....I MIGHT END THIS BOOK...mainly because it's boring....I have an idea for it but I'm tired of it. So if you guys vote and read then I'll continue it but I'm tired of it🥺🤷🏽‍♀️

I'll give it another chance tho😑😘

Go read Summertime because Melly is going to be appearing a lot more in that book. It shows how ZARA AND MELLYS RELATIONSHIP BEGAN.

THANKS BYEEEEEE