Big Stressing

Alright so since the accident, I got the new job that's closer but I still have to uber to it or else its a 30 minute walk and i dont wanna be out in AZ heat. Yes, I live in Arizona and its getting real hot here.

Anyway, so my boyfriend and i quit our jobs 5 days before the accident because we both hated Amazon and we were already looking for another job anyway. But then the accident happened and money came out.

I get paid every two weeks but thats not gonna be enough for what we owe in bills and rent. My boyfriend just got a job and starts on Monday, im not sure how often he gets paid but I know that he gets paid more than I do.

Right now, I literally have $22.73 in my bank account. And that is with checkings and sacing combined. My boyfriend has a bit more but its turns out we have to make one last car payment on a car we arent even driving. How STUPID.

We cant even afford groceries much less a stupid car payment. I am announcing that I will be going on the water diet because I need to lose weight anyway. Oh wait, we are almost out of water and the tap tastes like straight chlorine so looks like we are gonna starve for a while.

I would ask for help but I dont wanna seem weak to other people. I dont wanna be the one person asking for money, we all hate those kinds of people. My grandma is willing to help us any way she can but I havent told her the full story and so she thinks that my boyfriend still has the job at amazon. He told me not to tell her and it was my fault for just going along with it. So now when is do tell her i feel like shes gonna be pissed and not going to want to help us anymore.

Im so scared that we wont be able to make rent or that we will have to live somewhere else or lose our jobs because uber is eating our money. Im trying my best tonbe positive though, for my boyfriends sake, I don't want him to worry about me when he has so much to worry abiut already.

Im sorry for the long rant, im just tired and i have homework to do. Have a good night!