*Seven*

"Why...did you kiss me?"

"Did you not want me to?"

"I don't know...can we do it again? I liked it."

"Mhm."

This time Connie initiated the kiss. You looped your arms  around his neck pulling him closer and his hands gripped onto your ass making your dress raise up. Connie's first kiss had turned into a full blown make out session between the two of you. Your knees practically buckled and you knew Connie had left hand marks on your ass. You backed up for a breath and Connie took the opportunity to place kisses down your neck. With the way this was going, both of you would lose control.

"Y/n?"

Connie backed off you and swerved his head to see who called you with so much confusion and pain in their voice. He turned his body back to you, however his hands still lingered on your body.

"Colt? What the hell?"

"Who's he?"

"This is Connie. Um... we're complicated."

"We're?"

"Yes. We're"

"So your done with me then?"

"You cheated on me."

"I didn't cheat y/n. I got drunk and-"

"Whatever Colt. How'd you even know I was here?"

"Your dad said you went to visit your grandmother. Plus you unblocked me so your location was on."

"So your stalking her?" Connie's hands moved off of your body and he took a hold of your hand. "I think you should get lost. She clearly doesn't want to talk to you."

"So you must be the rebound? She fuck you yet?"

"What?"

"Please I was there too. That's what she does uses guys."

"Y/n would never." He squeezed your hand tightly as if he was afraid what he was hearing was true.

"No she would. Some guy she was talking hooked up with another girl so she ran to me. Then when the relationship between them didn't work, he flipped out when he found out she slept with me. She uses guys and then we have to deal with the drama afterwards. I suggest you get out while you can."

"I wasn't dating that guy Colt! He was just possessive. That was one time."

"Just come home. Running away down here for some fling was useless and immature." He moved to look at Connie and spoke to him Listen dude just forget about messing with her ok? We're basically together she's just using you."

"Using me..."

Connie let go of your hand and his arm fell down to his side.

"No Connie! I swear I'm not!"

"How did you'd develop feelings for me so fast though? This all kind of makes sense."

"Huh?"

"What you feel...it's not genuine...there's no possible way... you've been gone for so long and we haven't spoken and then all of a sudden you like me?"

"Connie stop just listen to me I-"

"I'm going home."

"No! He's lying Connie I swear I would never use you."

"Don't touch me. You just ruined my first kiss."

"How? You just kissed me the second time!"

"That was before I knew you were using me to make yourself feel better."