𝟐𝟏

𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗲𝘅𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀.

𝐊𝐞𝐯𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐞 𝐀𝐦𝐢𝐫 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠 | 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐨
𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝚃𝚡 .

I see the door open and see Samaria standing there tense as fuck.

"What's wrong li mama?" Frowning, why she so tense.

"Nothing". She started to move out the way so I could get in that's when I seen a woman sitting at the table mugging ha.

I walk in all the way and close the door walkin behind Samaria.

"Who is she?" I whispered in ha ear.

"My mama." She said looking down. This the second time I seen ha like this.

I don't like this shit cause she a strong ass person so to see ha have ha confidence low don't sit right wimme at all

"Hi, ma'am".I said talking to ha ma. I got a manners but if the woman disrespect me or Samaria it's gonna be a problem.

"Who the fuck are you?" She asked me looking me up and down. Ha ma was pretty it was ha stank ass attitude and wig lifting a li bit.

can't take yo black ass nowhere

nigga it's the truth shit

"Yo daughter my girlfriend ma'am" I said getting irritated.

"Oh, so you being a hoe now" ha ma said looking at Samaria in disgust.

"Bitch yo motheafucking daughter hold ha own. She respect ha self more than these girls out hea, how the fuck can you say that about yo daughter like that?" I said mugging ha mama.

My pops always taught me when you find the right girl respect ha, and be ha protecter mentally and physically.

This lil gurl came to my life n feel like my other half that I been missing ....My other half?!!! This girl changing a nigga.

"Tuh. Yea whatever". Ha mama walked in the back I'm guessing ha room. I look over to Sam Sam and see ha crying. Awww my baby.

"What's wrong lil mama?" I said softening up my face. I act like all together but a nigga broken it hurt to see my baby like this and I don't know how to help.

"Nothing Kevontae" she sniffed.

"Don't tell me nothing and you crying mamas" I said looking at putting my arms out.

"Comere ma" I said hugging ha. This girl really healing a nigga.

"Let's go to sleep li girl" wiping ha tears and carrying ha yo ha room after she told me the directions.

𝐒𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐚 𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐃𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬 | 𝐒𝐚𝐦 𝐒𝐚𝐦
𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝚃𝚡.

I wasn't sleepy I couldn't go to sleep at all the cookout was pushed back until next tuesday but I know my family prolly gonna move the day again.

I have so much shit on my head I can't go to sleep.

"Bubba I can't go to sleep". I said laying on him.

"Ight whatchu wanna do li mama?" He said sittting up against my head board and looking down on me. I lay my head on his stomach and my legs up to his legs like a baby.

"I wanna talk about what's been going on in my head, I feel comfortable withchu and trust so I wanna finally vent, I don't do it at all so it's so much pain and agony in me buildt up". I said tear up because even my bestfriend don't know sum things I go through I never let anybody in.

"Okay mamas I trust you too. I'm listening." He said kissing my forehead.

"My pops death anniversary is today . I feel empty as fuck. Growing up from the ages 6-12 was good, mama was treating me like a daughter. As you know I got raped at the age of 13 by my cuzin, I still feel disgusting looking at myself, every time I get down I get so depressed.

By the time I turn 15 she changed my pops been a street nigga all my life but he neva put me in and my mama in his shit. One day me and my pops was getting home from the mall, and I walked in the house before him.

When i turned around to come bacc for more of my bags I saw 2 boys and they was coming up to my pops and they were arguing about sum before I could blink one of the boys pulled his gun outta his pants and shot my pops 2 times one in his head and his heart. His body turned my way I was hiding by the door. The last thing he mouthed to me was "run baby" that's what we did me and my mama...

Since that day ,i neva saw my ma even cry abu his death which always brung up questions but neva ask em". By the time I finished I was full blown crying I couldn't control it cuz I've held in so much. But with Durkio I feel comfortable.

𝐊𝐞𝐯𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐞 𝐀𝐦𝐢𝐫 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠 | 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐨
𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝚃𝚡 .

Wow I neva thought she had so much shii going on. She held us own and showed ha strength I fucked with it. She got issues but so do I.
  "Li mama stop crying, I know it's a lot of pain believe me I do, but you not alone ma I'm with you now, I gotchu thru thick and thin I promise mamas, when you need somebody to vent to I gotchu, and I'mma try to open up more ma just be patient wimme you healing me more I love you girl stop crying withcho crybaby ass"

"U had to be mean bean headass nigga but i love you more pookie". She looked at me with a happy smile I couldn't help but kiss ha fine ass.

I grabbed ha neck and pulled ha lips yo me. I took my other hand yo pull ha on top of me. I smacked ha ass and she opened ha mouth so that gave me a chance to tongue ha ass down

"Bubba mmm" she moaned.

"Don't do that shii li mama" I stopped kissing ha looking at ha in the eyes.

-

*not proofread, ignore any mistakes *

What yall think about ha mama?
But y'all know the drill

VOTE~COMMENT ~SHARE