𝟐𝟕

"What do you two have to do with what them bitches was doing?". Keon asked mugging tf outta of em.

𝗥𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗣...

𝐒𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐚 𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐃𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬 | 𝐒𝐚𝐦 𝐒𝐚𝐦
𝙰𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗, 𝚃𝚡.

So many emotions was flowing thru my body. After all these years I finally knew why my mama hated me....she was jealous.

She killed my daddy fa no reason. I snapped out of my trance when I heard Choppa speak.
"And y'all pusses bitches js helped? LMFAOO". Choppa  laughed.

"Shut the fuck up durkio ass had everything but my our pops went and fucked tht up tortured his mama still she was dead LMFAOO Kevontae how yo mama ?" Zion asked smirking.

"LMFAOO " Kevontae sent 5 shots to his face and 10 shots to his body.

5HOURS

      After the whole situation Kevontae and me came back to his condo. After knowing everything my mind just going crazy. Like all my answers was answered and shit I can't believe my own mama was jealous of me.

  I done her nothing and the fact that she got my father killed ovea some dumb shit is still fucking wimme mentally. I get snapped out my thinkin when durkio rub my thigh.

"Mamas". Rubbing my thigh.

"Yes pookie". I said smiling, this nigga so fine bruh.

   "I love you , you showed me the loyalty i neva had since my mama died and i appreciate it kuh". He grabbed my neck and kissed me and we fought fa dominance, Damn daddy making fat ma want fat pa. He started moving his hands down to my stomach and to my panties...

Recap....

"I love you , you showed me the loyalty i neva had since my mama died and i appreciate it kuh". He grabbed my neck and kissed me and we fought fa dominance, Damn daddy making fat ma want fat pa. He started moving his hands down to my stomach and to my panties...

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝚃𝚡.

    He started rubbing ha clit kissing her.
"Mmmm shit".

"You like dat hmm mamas". Kissing on ha neck,down to her bra and he ripped it off and started sucking on ha titties.

"Fuxkkk mmm". Arching ha back. He could feel ha pussy getting wetter and wetter.

"I'm finna cum babyyyy". She started shaking he put two fingers inside ha wet pussy and started thrusting.

"Betta hold dat shit". kissing ha stomach he was still fingering ha, kissing the inside of ha thighs and finally reaching to ha clit.

"Pretty pussy". He smirked he started eating like it was his last meal.

"Fuxkkk, shiiitt".

2 years latea.

   𝐒𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐚 𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐃𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬 | 𝐒𝐚𝐦 𝐒𝐚𝐦
𝙰𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗, 𝚃𝚡.

"Push Samaria you got it"

"KEVONTAE MMA FUXKING KILL YOU NIGGA DIS THE LAST CHILD YOU GETTING OUTTA ME BITCH". I screamed while pushing. He looked at me glaring.

"Girl hush js push you got it ma"

We having a boy it hurt bad as fuck.

"DONT FUXKIN TOUCH ME BITCH ASS NIGGA YO CHILD RIPPING MY DAMN PUSSY". I yelled breathing hard. Nigga neva touching me again fuck he thought this was

"One moe push" the nurse said.

"ahhh shittt". I hear my baby crying. I started tearing up

"You did good bae". Durkio said kissing my cheek. I smiled at him and kissed him. M

I love him so much 2yrs and he showed me what loyalty was and showed me how being appreciated can affect somebody I thank him fa being my appreciation. He became my bestfriend , my husband, my ride or die.