𝐆𝐨𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫-Peter Parker X OFC- (🔞SMUT 🔞)

𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞!!

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐫𝐗𝐎𝐟𝐜 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲!

𝐄𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮!

🕷🕸🕷🕸🕷🕸🕷🕸🕷🕸🕷🕸🕷🕸🕷🕸🕷🕸🕷🕸🕷🕸🕷🕸🕷🕸🕷🕸🕷🕸🕷🕸🕷🕸🕷🕸🕷🕸🕷🕸

Torunn Thorsdóttir or Tory as she likes to go by when on Midgard is Thor's daughter, much like her father she has a rebellious streak and doesn't always listen to her father. This comes to light when he takes her to Midgard on her birthday to celebrate with the other avengers.

Tory's POV:

I packed my satchel and grabbed some more of my things before hearing father knock and come into my room."Are you almost ready Torunn?" He smiled at me as he picked up one of my bags "Father please, can't you just call me 'Tory' for short?" He chuckled and wrapped his arm around my shoulder as we both headed out the stables. "Well Torunn is your name sweetheart." We walked down the halls just past uncle Loki's room "yes but 'Torunn' isn't a normal name in Midgard, besides Nat and Tony like it a bit better" he patted me on the back just as uncle walked out to meet us at the stable doors. "Well we're not on Midgard yet are we" I groaned but just ignored it. "Have you nothing to bring uncle?" He smiled and helped me up onto my dark chocolate brown stallion that I named trident after watching a movie with Peter. I really liked Peter a lot. He was around a similar age to me and we learned so much from one another. Father was cautious of course about him but I didn't let him stop me from meeting up with him, having lunch going to the movies and other fun stuff.

"Well, I have everything I require on me little one" he smiled. I waved goodbye to grandfather and grandmother as we rode off towards the bi-frost. As we reached the bi-frost gate we were greeted by Heimdall with his golden armour reflecting the suns rays. "Hi Heimdall!" I said as I more a less threw myself off my horse, nearly landing on my face. "Hello, their young princess, ready for our trip to Midgard, are we?" I smiled. Heimdall was like an uncle to me as were the warriors three. Except Sif of course she was like a tough and I mean tough aunt who would teach me to fight even when my father said that I should be reading or practicing magic with Loki or grandmother. "I'm very excited! Apparently, the avengers have a party for me. Since I couldn't be there on my birthday, they waited for me to come visit!" He smiled with his amber eyes. "Well let me not delay you princess" father handed me my bag and I made sure to keep a tight grip on both my bag and my satchel that sat over my shoulder. Fathers large hand rested on my back and held me close as uncle stepped on the opposite side to father. A large glowing portal opened and we stepped through all together and landed on a concrete pathway, with the bi-frost symbols singed into the ground. "You know how expensive it is to re-pave that concrete is pointbreak?" I turned to see tony smiling walking up the pathway to meet us, alongside Steve, Nat, and Clint.

I hugged Tony then Nat, then Clint and finally Steve. "Want a hand with your bag their kiddo?" His friendly smile always made me smile back in return. I nodded and we all headed inside. "So go straight to your room drop your stuff off, get changed then Nat will bring you down for a surprise" I nodded at Tony as I took in my surroundings. I may have been here many times before but it always fascinated me with how different the architecture is on Midgard to on Asgard.

Once I had placed my stuff down and placed my hair brush and small painting of pregnant mother, father, uncle and both grandmother and grandfather onto my bedside table. My mother died when I was very little, father doesn't like to bring it up, but he said I can have a photo to always know she is with me even if I never fully met her. Father said I looked a lot like her. I could see the similarities between me and her with the painting. Her eyes were green as were mine. He hair long and a slightly red toned blonde, father said her hair looked like the 'eternal flames' when the sun shined down upon her. My hair was redder than hers. Grandmother said it's from her side of the family. I always found it funny how certain parts of our genetics skip a generation or two. I picked out my dress. Which was a dark red wine colour with some subtle lacing along with some matching-coloured slip on's for comfort:👇🏻