Sussy Alert!

About 30 minutes passed since Norton and Luca first kissed. Norton laid in his bed still blushing furiously while touching his lips, as he thought embarrassing thoughts such as 'our lips connected..!' And 'that was fucking hot!'.. Norton's eyes drifted to the clock realizing he's been in bed for a bit and he should probably get up. He got up sighing and started fixing his shirt before walking out of his room.
Norton exited his room before walking down the hallway towards the stairs that connected to the main lobby. "Damn.. I really hope I'm getting matched today so I don't have to think about that kiss." Norton mumbled to himself while making his way down the stairs, to the semi filled room of other survivors. Luca wasn't among them. "Good morning Mr. Campbell!" Emma waved at Norton while she held a beautiful bouquet in a small box. Probably for Emily, Norton thought to himself as he greeted the young girl back. "Have you seen Emily? She's recently been extremely busy and unable to come out to the garden-..!" Emma was rambling and complaining to the prospector and as she was speaking he noticed something in the corner of his eye.
A tight pressure like feeling filled his own chest as he made eye contact with Mike. Norton gritted his teeth together as he glared side-eyed at the shorter blonde. Norton felt Mike's gaze on him. He was staring at him. "So have you checked the matches for today?" Norton suddenly stared back at the brunette girl in front of him. He started to speak, "uh-" She interrupted him ,"Well I had a match earlier this morning- a victory!" She smiled widely throwing her hands in the air. Norton slightly smiled as the same moment Kevin walked by the two of them, overhearing. Kevin wrapped his arm around the two of them and chuckled teasingly,"You guys talkin' about the win I clutched for my team?" Norton laughed as Emma started stomping on his shoes while whining,"AYY NO! I saved your dumbass twice!" While the two were arguing in front of him about who carried the match, Norton's eyes scanned the room where Mike was previously standing. He wasn't there anymore.
Norton frowned and put his hands in his pocket, clearly annoyed. 'Better go check the daily matches I guess.' He made his way up to the matchboard hanging over a desk in the manor. Norton was intensely squinting his eyes at the board while trying to find his name "Oh-! There it is-" He suddenly felt his blood heat up, feeling incredibly hot and flustered. "Oh come on L-Luca is in my next match?! What the fuck is that luck!!?-" Norton wanted a match to distract himself from the fact an incredibly attractive male named Luca Balsa kissed him not even that long ago and now he has to prepare himself to see the hot pony tailed boy again? Norton's eyes scanned the remaining names on the matchboard and to his absolute fucking horror that little crazy shit mike was listed. 'WHAT THE HELL?' He mentally screamed to himself multiple profanities while clenching his fists. "..Dammit..."
He mumbled to himself. Norton let out a deep raspy sigh before looking at the clock and realizing he didn't even have more then 5 minutes to get ready for this Shitshow! Norton ran to go prepare his mentality & magnets.
Luca had been in the manor and he was currently chatting with a blonde girl who was indeed short. He'd only recently been invited to the manor but Luca had been able to spark a friendship with someone with a similar interest in him. Tracy Reznik, she was showing him some adjustments she made on her doll. Luca grinned and gave a thumbs up to her while chuckling out how he's impressed with her work. She was continuing to talk his ear off about robotics and yeah he was listening but he also remembered he had a match in a couple minutes with Norton!
Luca smiled to himself as he pretended to nod and listen intensely while actually picturing the prospector- no his lips- 'ack..!' He mentally slapped himself.
"Tracy I have to go sorry!" Luca waved off to the shorter girl and ran off towards the door that'll lead to where the match will start.
Luca was stumbling towards the door while thinking to himself. Ahh damn I'm gonna be late again. I miss Norton-.. Wait I can't even remember who my teammates are! AcKKRGH- Luca grumbled as he rubbed his overly confused head and he opened the door that showed three others. Luca's posture suddenly stiffened as he saw Norton, Mike and Naib standing in the room. Norton was looking at the floor and Mike was standing on the opposite side of Norton, clearly ogling him. Luca's face flushed a light blush but at the same time he was also really pissed off, because he was staring at the little shit that tied him up and also claimed Norton was 'theirs'.  Luca immediately turned around swinging the door open and retreated to the previous direction he came from, before returning around and Reentering because yes. Luca was dramatic like that.
Mike turned his head giving Luca the shittiest look he could while also letting his frown turn into the smallest devil smirk. Luca felt his lips form a "Tch." Naib was adjusting his Elbow pads as he sensed the awkward tension and decided not to interfere. Norton and Luca made eye contact and both of them felt their faces get more hot. Norton ignored Mike beside him, after the Gate opened for them to enter their match Norton instantly booked it to avoid the Blonde boy he was so angry with.
   The 4 Boys entered the Lakeside map. Norton was the first one to disappear, running off but he didn't run that far away, because he wanted to monitor where Luca ran off to.
   Luca was starting to walk after Naib who was going towards a cipher machine, but then Mike pushed past him, bumping Luca's shoulder and scowled deeply. "Hey watch wher-"
"Shut the fuck up. Just don't get in my way Rat." Mike blanky stared at Luca, sending shivers down his back but also making him enraged. "Oh..also" Mike turned around opening his arms in a 'friendly' gesture while wildly grinning, the corner of his grin reaching all the way to each ear. "Stay away from My Norton."
Luca's eyes literally burst open with rage as he felt himself start to shake with anger. Luca stepped forward aggressively but by the time he was about to say something, the deathspawn of a child had already walked away.
HAHAH. Smug fucker.
"HIS Norton. HIS NORTON?" Luca laughed to himself angrily and he jokingly proceeded to talk to himself sarcastically for a couple minutes because him talking badly about that little sly smug shit made the brunette feel incredibly better.
Luca then sprinted towards the boat as a cipher machine popped off, probably Naib. "I'll show that little fuck who he belongs to-.."
Luca's face reddened as he realized again he was talking to himself while walking onto a boat and he mentally slapped himself for thinking Norton belonged to him. It was only a kiss anyways..
Luca made his way up the stairs on the boat not paying attention and mumbling to himself quiet curse words for only one machine being decoded. Suddenly a pair of arms grabbed his shirt and lifted him about 2 ft. off the ground. Luca's eyes widened as Norton Campbell was standing in front of him, Norton lifting the smaller brunette up and placing him on top of a cipher machine. Luca yelped feeling himself getting lifted and placed down, then he stared at Norton feeling his cheeks turn bright red.
"H-hu-..?" Luca managed to squeak out before the taller boy in front of him leaned down and kissed him. Norton was hovering over the smaller boy, who was sitting on top of the cipher machine. It was a confident yet fulfilling soft kiss from the prospector. Norton leaned back, his face clearly flustered a dark crimson and Luca was staring into his eyes as he let out a small shaky breath,"..nnh-"
Norton took Luca's gloved hands and held his hands against his chest. "Are you okay?"
"W-..wh.." Luca was still shocked from the sudden actions, breathing a bit harsher then usual. "..What do you m-mean?" Luca managed to stutter out as he was confused but he couldn't shake off the expression the prospector was giving him. His face was full of concern and Norton's hands were extremely warm against his own, and it made Luca's heart race more than it already was.
"I just wanted to make sure you were okay. Since Mike is here..so just stay with me oka-..." Norton was rambling his concerns to Balsa who was still sitting on top of the cipher machine . Luca was staring lovestruck at the Beautiful Male in front of him,"I'm okay because your here.." Norton's ears slightly reddened at that statement and Luca feeling greedy and wanting more attention, leaned in to kiss the prospector once more.
Norton, a bit surprised at the bolder moves of the smaller boy, he let himself kiss gently back. Luca leaned back into the cipher pulling the taller boy closer to him which lead to Norton having to support himself by closely hovering and leaning in between Luca's legs. Norton, who is not used to these actions yet tries to lean back out of embarrassment only for Luca to pull him indescribably closer and for him to press his own lips much more aggressively against Norton's.
Norton feels himself closing his eyes and melt into this heated kiss, even though his own legs start to shake and he's now leaning his entire body weight against the boy pressed against the cipher machine.
They both lean back for a few quick seconds only to slam their lips back together. Luca taking the lead is biting at Norton's lip bottom lip asking for permission. Norton feels himself open his mouth and he's rubbing Luca's hips while also trying to keep the other boy sturdy. Luca's body is getting hotter and he's panting into the kiss. He slides his tongue into Norton's mouth, barley having to fight for dominance because for the moment the prospector is very submissive. Norton squeezes one of Luca's hips which causes Luca to moan and jolt a small current of electricity out of his finger tips. They both part lips, panting heavily and Luca starts to lean back in to kiss Norton again but Norton pulls away and picks Luca back up, placing him back onto the ground.
"He-ey.." whines Luca as he leans forward trying to get more physical attention from Norton. Norton grunts and points to the cipher, still blushing and panting. "We h..have to decode! There's n..no time..for this!" They are both staring at each other still breathing heavily and both slightly look disheveled from the hot make out session. Luca then smirks and throws himself, arms open at the prospector. "Aww~ Come on! Just a little longer.." Norton crosses his arms stubbornly while Luca is standing on his tippy toes and trying to catch another kiss from the handsome boy. "L-Luca you dumbass.." Norton mumbles as Balsa is standing there wrapping his arms around him, and he has to let the brunette hug him for awhile. Luca has backed Norton up against a wall and is leaning against him, resting? Norton is standing there embarrassed and annoyed but he's putting up with it for this stupidity cute fool.
  Luca is about to open his mouth to whine for another kiss but he quickly shuts it. Norton raises an eyebrow but then freezes when he hears it in the distance, a far chilling whisper "..norty..."