Flirting

~Luca's POV~
            ~two hours later~
       I opened my eyes groggily and wiped them, siting up. I could smell food aroma from downstairs, my body shot upwards, off the bed and towards the mirror. "D~D~Dinner Time!" I sung to myself while fixing the loose strands of hair in my ponytail. My thoughts went back to Norton and I frowned, "I-I'll just say sorry to him before dinner! Then everything will be fine right? My feelings won't matter anymore they'll go back to normal-" I was talking to myself in the mirror and then suddenly stopped, realizing how fucking weird I was. I agreed with my decision to say sorry to Norton before dinner, Then I walked towards the door.
            I walked down the hallway to see Naib and Martha walking down the stairs towards the dining room. I walked down the stairs admiring how big the manor was, it was filled with other survivors and hunters so it was huge, and extremely easy to get lost in. I looked towards where Martha and Naib were walking only to realize I lost sight of them. I groaned, mumbling a few curse words before roaming around, looking for the dinner room when I smelled it! I excitedly opened two doors, grinning widely. My face turned pale as I examined the room full of hunters, "E-Eep-!" Is the only noise I managed to get out before being slammed against the wall, being pinned down by a clown. My face flushed red and I struggled managing to yell "s-sorry it was an accident- I thought this was the survivors dining roo-" The joker laughed manically in my face, getting spit all over me before a taller lady, Michiko the geisha smacked his head with her fan, causing him to glare at her. She bowed her head and grabbed my shoulder leading me away, "Don't make this mistake again honey, or I cannot guarantee you'll be safe next time." I chuckled staring at her, how can this sweet woman be so violent yet sweet at the same time? Michiko Lead me across the manor to the survivors dinning room, before she left I kissed her hand and she bowed to me before we Separated.
                   I entered the Survivors room to see a large wooded table with name tags in the seats, addressing who sits where. I smiled and waved at Emily and Emma, they smiled back before continuing to pass out everyone's dinner. Most the survivors were in their seats already, I said my hellos before looking around for Norton,'where is he? I have to apologize' I scanned the room before seeing a Taller dark haired male and shorter blonde boy enter the room. My heart instantly burned with jealousy as the blonde boy was holding onto Norton's arm. I nervously gripped my sleeves while walking up to Norton," I-I'm sor-" Norton turned to stare at me then Mike gripped his arm tightly pulling him in another direction, Mikes eye met mine, they taunted me and his smile just widened as we continued to stare at each other. My hands clenched as I glared at the blonde boy,"Whatever." I mumbled to myself then I sat down in my seat, between William And Freddy. Everyone was seated and eating, people were chatting around us but my eyes wouldn't leave Norton's face, he was just to adorable. Emma Giggled and jokingly asked,"Luca is there something on Norton's face?" My posture straightened and my face turned bright red,"Hah what are you t-talking about~?" Norton's head turnt towards me which caused my face to burn even brighter. I booped Emma's forehead teasingly and licked my lips, "you better stop joking around and eat your food before I do!" She squealed and started eating up her food, I turned my head to see William gobbling up his chicken, while Freddy was eating slowly and staring at him disgusted.
                ~Mike's POV~
              I sat next to Norty while keeping my eyes on the rat, across the table. No way was I gonna let Norty talk to that 'thing'. I was going to be extra Touchy with my Norton just to piss off the rat. "Norty give me more Meat~!" I laid my head on his arm while smiling. Norton rolled his eyes and then reached over the table to grab and hand me another chicken leg. I stuck it in my mouth seductively and rubbed myself next to him. I noticed his cheeks turn a pinked color which was a good thing, considering the rat was watching and getting pissed at the same time. I pretended to drop the chicken, then getting under the table, I got in between Norton's legs and smiled innocently up at him. "Norty I meant I wanted your meat~" I pushed my hand onto his thigh, squeezing lightly. Norton's face turned a bright crimson before, suddenly standing up and mumbling,"I'm going to the bathroom.." I sat back in my chair, smirking and wondering to myself,'Aw how cute I got Norty hard..~" my smiled widened as I licked my lips, and stared at the rat. 'How pathetic' I smiled.
~Luca's POV~
                I was just finishing my food, while examining Norton and the blonde boy. I was clenching my fork while muttering words to myself. The blonde boy disappeared and then Norton looked embarrassed,"what the hell.." I muttered. The blonde boy reappeared and then smiled at me. "Screw you" I mouthed towards him and he smiled wider.'what a weirdo.' I thought before getting up. I walked out of the door, looking around for Norton before I spotted him. I saw him disappear into a bathroom, I followed him quietly,walking into the bathroom, "N-Norton..?" I peeked around the wall, looking into the bathroom. Norton stood there fumbling with his belt before he turnt his head to look at me,"Luca?" My heart started pounding intensity as I realized what position he was in, I looked away shyly, letting my face turn bright red. "I n-need to talk to you-" I stuttered as my eyes wondered back towards him, and then quickly to the floor again. I heard him make a small groan before approaching me, I stared up at him. "I'm sorry-" we both spoke at the same time, staring into each other's eyes, I felt the electricity once more. "N-No I'm sorry Norton, I was being selfish with my emotions and let them go on you.." He shook his head and placed his hand on my chin,"It's my fault, I'm sorry for getting you hurt and making you cry-" I interrupted him and wrapped my arms tightly around him,"N-No! Don't be sorry idiot it's my fault!" I half whined and yelled this at him. His eyes looked softly at me when he pulled me in a tight hug. My body was on fire, he was so warmly, I buried my face into his chest and gripped his shirt tightly. I felt Norton's hands going lower...was he going to touch my as-? Norton suddenly moved back from me, making a 'ahn' noise I looked at him shocked and confused before realizing footsteps were behind us. I turned around to see a Kevin walking into the bathroom, and I tensed up laughing awkwardly."what the hell why is everyone gay?? Get a Room Dumbasses-" Norton blushed and rubbed his head awkwardly,"We weren't doing anythin-" Kevin snorted and rolled his eyes,"yeah sure you weren't" Kevin then walked into a stall getting ready to take a big dump.
~Norton's POV~
                Luca flicked my ear, then started leaving the bathroom, which I followed him. While we were walking out of the bathroom I couldn't help scanning his body up and down,'damn' I thought to myself. While staring at his ass he suddenly turned around which made me look up quickly, my cheeks got flustered."s-so do you wanna do something sometime or something..you know?" I managed to cough out before rubbing my neck awkwardly. Luca grinned showing off his snarky tooth and he poked my chest,"Show me the Garden~ I haven't been yet" I looked around, seeing other people leaving the dining room I grabbed Luca's wrist and then started walking to the Garden. I was leading Luca towards the Garden when he smirked and whispered," You don't have to grab so rough...I mean I like it rough but still..~" My ears turned red, I turned to glare at him. He Smirked wider which annoyed me, reminding me of Mike.
                   I shook my head. Luca continued to whine that I was 'hurting' him as we approached the Garden door. We both walked in together and I smiled at him,"Tada." He Looked around his eyes lighting up, he looked like a little kid who tried cotton candy for the first time, it was cute. Luca gasped and twirled around while looking at all the different flowers. I chuckled and sat down on the bench in front of the fountain. Luca started picking flowers like the kid he was and I suddenly got lost in my thoughts, my hands started shaking, my head lowered. ,"It w-was an accident..." I mumbled. ~Short Flashback~
It was a typical day, I was surrounded by long time friends, family, people I loved. Every nightmare always comes back to this day. I was smiling while holding my Pickaxe, the laughter surrounded me then I still smile as I look upwards, the ceiling is collapsing around me, it happens in slow motion at first and then all At once. I see darkness for a few seconds then open my eyes and stand up only to be surrounded by dead bodies. I look around screaming, my voice quivering as I'm sobbing. "Norton..?" I'm sobbing, on my knees, body uncontrollably shaking. "Norton??.." I then fall over defeated, my body exhausted as I feel myself getting weaker, the blood running down my head. I hear the explosions on repeat, my ears ringing with the loud booms. "Norton!" I open my mouth to cry out but no noise comes out. Before this nightmare ends I always glance down towards my hands, only to see them covered in blood, on the ground in blood spells out 'failure.' ~End of flashback~
              "NORTON!" Luca raises his voice slightly before stroking my hair. I flinched looking at him shocked, the color from my face fading.  "Norton what's wrong?" I look down averting eye contact before mumbling"bad memories." Luca sits next to me and gently rubs my shoulders," do you wanna talk about it?" He whispers softly. "Well-.." I nervously stutter while staring at Luca. Luca Balsa, He's annoying yet adorable, I want to protect him, I want him to be mine,I feel this connection yet I can't explain it. "It's to hard for me to talk about.." he nods before gently squeezing my hand. My body feels warmth, my heart lights up, I stare at his pure face,his messy hair cutely forming small curls on his head. I want to kiss you. Why won't my body let me kiss you? Why do I ache for you so much-. Luca interrupted my thoughts by jokingly hugging me tightly and I felt his hand slip somewhere. My face blushes bright red as I saw him get up and run across the garden. "L-LUCA?!" I stuttered out embarrassed and pissed. Luca teasingly stuck his tongue out at me and held my magnet in one of his gloved hands. "Oh Screw off.." I mumble while glaring at him and crossing my arms. "Bring that back now or else" I threatened while intently narrowing my eyes at the cute brunette boy. He played with the magnet, juggling it in his hands while smirking,"come get it big boy~" My body twitched slightly when he said 'big boy'. I stood up trying to give off a more dominant figure, I stared at him with my 'not joking' face hoping he'll just return it.
            Luca tauntingly wiggles his bum at me, which was gay as hell but who's complaining? I snort, looking away embarrassed and amused, "come and get it~ I know you want it" I laugh and stretch myself, walking slightly closer," I don't care, What makes you think I'd do such childish actions with you-" My eyes widen as I watch him lowering the Magnet towards his crotch,"have you ever stuck your coc- through it?" Luca Tiled his head while still staring at me playfully. "Ah. Fuck this." I took a deep breathe then spirited towards Luca, holding my hands out, ready to grab him. Luca Screamed this girly scream before taking off in the opposite direction, he had long legs but I had longer legs. I spirited behind him, gaining speed and getting ready to yank him back by his ponytail, he'd probably like that though. I reached out about to grab the collar of his shirt before he suddenly stopped, juking me and made me continue to run forwards. Luca laughed loudly while flipping me off and doing a little cute dance in front of me. I felt myself smile a real smile before I shook my head and continued to chase him. After 10 minutes of chasing the younger boy I started to get tired and so did Luca. "Come on Norton~ this is fun~" he was bent over panting and my eyes stared at him, smirking while I creeped up on him slowly. The magnet in Luca's hands activated as I got a closer distance towards him, causing my body to fly forwards into him. 'Oh shi-!' Ran through my brain as my body clashed itself into the younger boys ass. My hands rested on his hips while my body pushed itself onto his butt. "N-Norton..!" Luca's face flushed dark red while he adjusted himself against me. "W..WAH! I'm s..orry!" My body didn't remove itself from him, it just froze in place as I continued to stare down at him. He looked Pathetic, If I wanted to I could-... "Norton.." Luca moaned quietly while burying his face into his gloves. Oh god. Oh god. Oh god. I can't do this. I stood up suddenly and shyly looked away," m-my bad.." my face heated up as I covered my mouth and nose out of embarrassment. Luca stood up chuckling and he teasingly leaned close to me,"It wasn't that bad now was it..~"
~Luca's POV~
           Me and Norton hung out in the garden, doing childish things, talking about old childhood things we've done. We were on the garden's bench in front of the water fountain. The water behind us was so soothing, it was running while Norton and I talked about whatever. I was picking the petals off of a flower I picked, before I turned to stare at his face.'Handsome' I thought to myself while leaning in slightly. His face was perfect, he was honestly extremely hot. Norton turned to look at me, his cheeks flushing once again, I felt myself leaning closer, our lips inches apart. Norton's breathe smelled good, it was warm, his lips looked beautifully plump, I wanted to make out with him. Our lips almost touched before Norton leaned backwards. I was shocked, and embarrassed but I looked away full of shame."We should get to our rooms, it's late" I mumbled before standing up. Norton reaches out to grab me and then pulled his arm back,"yeah..." he whispered. I frowned, my heart aching but I just shook my head. "I'll see you tomorrow okay cutie~?" He nodded before looking at his feet. I left him alone in the garden, walking down the darkened hallway. I slapped myself,"Dammit! Why did I do that?! Did I seriously call him cutie?!  Damnnn...!" I continued to curse myself out for being ignorant and embarrassing myself. I was passing a closet by the hallway when suddenly the door opened and a hand reached out to yank me in. I let out a scream, being shoved aggressively against the wall. The person then quickly blindfolded me, I gasped and squirmed around.
~Anonymous~ ((sorry I suck at saying curse words in sentences ahah-) ;-;
I chuckled to myself, spinning a razor bladed knife in my hands."You think he wants you?" I gripped His throat slamming him backwards into the wall, Luca whimpered, sliding down onto his knees,"s..stop.." he mumbled. I laughed joyfully, watching him suffer was so entertaining~ I presses the razor blade against his cheek, lightly not enough to cause blood. "You stay away from My Norton, you hear me Rat?"
I smirked wider as his body trembled, trying to lean away from the knife, Luca mumbled. "What did you say b**ch?" Luca spit towards me,getting his salvia on my shirt, "I said screw you blondie." In that instant I saw redness flash, my heart pounded with anger, my body felt warmer than usual. I pressed the razor blade deeper into his flesh and sliced it across his cheek. Luca hissed, biting his lip and he clenched his fist, still smirking. I growled,"You'll regret that you b**ch.." I grabbed his hair yanking his head backwards, I punched him in the face before spitting on his pathetic self. I chuckled dropping the blade and exited the closet,"Think about this when you decide to go near my man."
~~~~~~~~~~

NorLucaOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara