Im Gay?

~Luca's POV~
The next day.
My body jolted upwards, eyed widening as I opened my mouth to scream, nothing came out. "N-No..what.." I mumbled while gripping the blanket. "Where was I? How did I get here..ah.." I thought to myself before wincing. I lifted my shirt up to admire the bandages covering my torso, "hmm..when did these get here?" I scratched at the bandages only to wince once more. -Flashback- my heart was pounding in my chest, I was frightened as I continued to run away from the masked man."LUCA!" I looked over to see Norton standing there, he looked so precious,his hair fluff blowing in the wind. I grinned to myself while our eyes connected, I felt electricity fill my body, "He's here..!" Those thoughts filled my head before I felt the pain in my lower back, crack. Our eyes still connected, I felt my smirk grow wider as I stared at the charming boy in front of me, before hitting the ground and feeling the darkness surrounded me. -end of flashback-
"I remember now, well everything is still a blur but.." I stared at my shaking hands before clenching them. "He saved me...~" I chuckled looking around my empty room, it was still empty since I've been here only for about a week. I slowly pull my blankets off of myself and get up, feeling my leg drag weakly behind me I made my way over to the dresser. I redressed myself with my plain prisoner shirt since my other one got ripped and dirtied, I finished checking myself making sure I looked alright before walking out my door. "Which room does norton stay at..?" I mumbled while fumbling with my gloves, I then looked towards one of the manors large doors and opened it. I limped into the room, it was empty but there was another hallway to some other doors, "how confusing" I grumbled before making my way towards the other doors. I walked through a door that lead to a living room like area, my eyes slowly drifted to the sofa. I let out a small gasp before walking closer, "N-Norton..!" I stared at his adorable sleep expression. Norton grumbled before shifting his arm behind his head, he looked hot. I leaned forwards to touch his face, I couldn't control myself. "Oh my..." my hands brushed his jawline gently and I examined his perfect face, he was just so dreamy. He groaned quietly and moved his head sideways, as to push his face into my hand. I cupped his cheek lightly and cooed softly into his ear, leaning in slowly. I felt his hot breath against my face as our lips were so close to connecting, the electricity filled my body once more, my heart pounding. A sudden creaking sound filled the room, making my head jolt backwards looking towards the noise. "What the fuck are you doing..?" A males voice whimpered angrily.
I stared at a seemingly short, blonde, pissed off boy. 'This is awkward' I thought to myself, while opening my mouth to respond to him. "Get away from him." He spoke in a dark tone while staring at me with his blank dead expression. My eyebrows furrowed together as I stood up, looking the blonde boy up and down, "Who are you? I wasn't doing anything." The shorter blonde approached me, he was slightly taller but not by much, I could kick his ass if I wanted. "It's alright Norty, Mikey take care of this street rat." He smiled at Norton then looked at me with that blank expression. He grabbed the collar of my shirt pulling me close and lifted me off the ground. "Mikey? Seriously? That so adorable." I sarcastically laughed in his face, while clenching his wrists. He dropped me on the ground forcefully, rough but not loud enough to wake Norton, my ankle gave out causing me to look pathetic on the ground while this blonde boy tormented me with his gaze. "Dirty Rat. You look Disgusting. Don't ever touch Norty with your Filthy disgusting hands ever again. If I ever see you with my Boyfriend again I'll slit your throat." He kicked me in the chest as to prove a point, then spat on me. My ears rang with anger, my hands clenched so tightly they stung, my expression looked at him with pure hatred as I weakly stood up. I left the room quickly, my body aching, feeling disgusted in myself. My heart pounded and swell with pain as I tried to comprehend the situation. As I was leaving the room I heard Mike mumble sweet things to Norton,.'he saved me not you..! he saved me..not you..' I thought to myself as my mind relentlessly raced with painful thoughts and emotion. I was stumbling up the stairs back towards my room before my body gave out and I just laid on the steps, shaking. The electricity in my body burned with jealousy and hatred, "boyfriend..he has a boyfriend?! dammit!" I gripped my shirt trembling as the tears formed in my eyes, I angrily wiped them away only for more to run down my face. I managed to stand up once more, walking to my room while silently crying to myself. I entered my room only to slam the door shut, I slid down to the floor and hugged my knees, "why does it hurt so much? why am I so upset...we barley knew each other so why does it matter..." I mumbled before closing my eyes to cry myself to sleep.
~Norton's POV~
                    I was dreaming about laying down on the hillside, my childhood resting area. My body was laying sprawled out in the grass, half under a tree, half in the sunlight. My legs and face exposed to the warmth of the sun, the wind drifting through my hair, I smiled and closed my eyes. "I love feeling warm.." I mumbled before the vision of myself faded into my memory.  I was staring into blackness as I heard arguing around me? "Ahh...Be Quiet stop making so much noise!" I mumbled. A loud thud startled me, my body was exhausted but I had to wake up, my eyes drifted open slowly only to catch a glimpse of a pony tailed boy walking out of the room.
                    "Hi sweetie, Mikey is here..~" Mike was touching my hair, caressing it gently as I stared at him, confused. "Mike what are you doing? Was that Luca?"  He smiled at me, before kissing my forehead, "I missed you baby, you were asleep all day~!" I rolled my eyes while wiping my forehead. "You are so dramatic. Was that Luca?" I snorted while looking at him still confused. Mike climbed onto my lap while wrapping his arms around me, "so what if it was? It doesn't matter just stay here with me..only me.."he leaned in to give my neck small kisses. I sat up moving the smaller blonde off of me, as I stood up,"I have to go apologize to him and see if he's okay." I started to walk towards the door that lead to the hallway but Mike suddenly grasped my hand with such force, yanking me backwards into a hug. I looked at him annoyed,"What the hell Mike?" I pushed him backwards off me while narrowing my eyes, "I have to go check up on him."
Mike looked at me with a hurt expression but I don't care he's being annoying, I turned to leave while mumbling to myself.
~Mike's POV~
I watched Norton Campbell leave me, I stared at him blankly as he exited the room. My face flushed with anger, my hands clenched tightly as I felt my smile widen on my face. I looked at the ground, laughing and holding my face as my laughter grew louder. "N-Norton.......NORTON...!" I felt the tears drip down my cheeks, as I chuckled. "Hmmm~...Why is he so interested in this Luca guy..does my Norty not want me anymore?!!" I faced the wall next to me and slammed my fist through it, causing a hole and my knuckles to bleed. I was insane. I was crazy. But only for my Norton, he's mine and only mine, If this Luca person gets in the way of our love..I don't know what I'll even do..~ I smiled once more, I love smiling.
~Norton's POV~
I walked through the hallway towards the stairs and paused. "M-Mike is so embarrassing all the time..! Gah.." I rubbed my neck where he left his kisses. "What is wrong with him? He's so stupid..Never mind him I need to check on Luca." I shook my head trying to feel less embarrassed. I walked up the stairs going towards the room 302, I knocked lightly and pressed my ear to the door. I heard no movement or noise inside, I decided to open the door only for it not to open all the way, something was blocking me from opening it fully. I lightly pushed the door further so I could peek inside, only to advert my gaze downwards. "L-Luca!" He shifted slightly and I pushed the door open, stepping inside. "Luca wake up..are you alright?" I knelt down next to him rubbing his shoulder, He whines and moves away from my touch. I frown lifting him upright so our eyes connect, I notice the dry tears staining his face and his slightly puffy red eyes. "Have you been crying..?" Without realizing it, I start tucking strands of hair behind his ears. Luca avoids my eye contact, looking downwards while more tears started to appear. My heart started beating quickly, feeling with an aching pain, 'was he mad at me..? I'm sorry I got you hurt..should I say that? no that's stupid! he's crying so I should try to comfort him' I thought to myself while shakingly lifting his chin upwards. His gaze met mine finally, he looked at me with a pained expression, "Leave me alone no one wants to associate with street rats right?!" My mouth opened because I was shocked and I didn't know how to respond,"W-wha-?" I could only stutter my words out. I reached out to caress his cheek only for him to smack my hand away, "Don't touch me! Don't touch me..! Get out of my room!" Luca shoved me backwards, making me fall on my butt. I stared at him with widened eyes, my arms trembling, not knowing what to do I got up and rushed out of the room.
~Luca's POV~
I watched Norton hurry and leave, I covered my mouth with my gloved hands only to let out small sobs.
My whole body trembled and I just cried quietly, "I'm sorry Norton, do you think I'm a horrible person now..? Am I a monster?" I gripped the side of my head, squeezing tightly as to prevent the upcoming headache. That stupid blonde boy made me feel this way, his disgusting attitude made me act out. I stood up, walking over to my bed and flopping myself down on it. "I'm sorry Norton...I didn't mean anything I said.." I mumbled. I wrapped my body with a blanket and cried myself to sleep, letting the darkness fill my head.