Chapter 18 - deth

(i will kill hanami for hurting precious bean inumaki)

(ahem anyways)

(I cant think of a new chapter but i felt like writing so yea
this chapter will suck)

There was a huge crash as the door of the tower broke.

"Oh, Naruto! Stay with me!" Tears stained Sakura's eyes as she ran, eyes wandering around.

She laid Naruto on the ground, head snapping towards Sasuke who flinched. "Do something...."

Her eyes seemingly shone.

"NOW."

"D-D-D-D-Do...." Sasuke stuttered.

"GET SOMEONE YOU DUMB ASS!!!" Sakura screamed.

"HAI SAKURA-HIME!" Sasuke shrieked before rolling open the two scrolls.

There was a burst of smoke which soon cleared to reveal a sobbing Iruka.

"Iruka.....sensei," Sasuke blinked.

"OH!" Iruka squeaked, before throwing away his tissue box. "PRETEND YOU DIDN'T SEE THAT!"

".......Right," Sasuke nodded.

"Iruka sensei! We have no time, Naruto is dying!" Sakura sobbed.

"NARUTO WHAT!?" Iruka screamed.

He seemingly disappeared and appeared right in front of Naruto, sobbing again as he saw the boy's unconscious body lying on the ground.

'Naruto....what?' Sasuke thought in horror. 'But...I didn't see him get attacked....'

He clenched his fists, eyes narrowing. 

'There...is only one way to find out.'

He walked towards Naruto with shaded eyes before bending down.

He hugged Naruto up, Sakura and Iruka watching with tear stained eyes.

His mouth opened, a single word escaping his soft lips.

"Ramen."

It was like an alarm just rang as Naruto shot up, saliva flowing down his mouth as he vibrated in excitement, eyes shining. "WHAY WAMWEN!?!?!?!?"

"It worked!" Sakura's eyes watered as tears flowed down her face.

Sasuke flinched as he felt arms wrap around him.

"Thank you, Sasuke!" Sakura smiled, tears of joy flowing down her face.

'It was only one word....' Sasuke sweatdropped. 'But I'm safe from the Uchiha princess...'

It was like electricity sparked within him as he squinted. '...for now.'

In a blur, he disappeared and appeared in the furthest corner of the room in a defensive stance.

Sakura deadpanned before sighing, standing up. "Nevermind. So what now, Iruka sensei?"

"Soooooo, we're supposed to read this poem that the Sandaime wrote, but who the fuck gives a shit about that," Iruka flipped his ponytail. "And besides, Shimiko forgot what the poem was abo-"

"Stop breaking the fourth wall...." Shimiko muttered from the shadows before disappearing into the darkness again.

"Besides, this is a crack fanfic so something so serious should not be-"

A portal opened beneath Iruka before swallowing him up and disappearing.

"Soooo....uh....." Sakura raised her eyebrows.

A portal appeared on top, two more scrolls falling down before the portal closed.

"Huh..." Sasuke muttered.

"Try opening it," Sakura suggested, standing next to him.

He shrieked before jumping away with squinted eyes.

Sakura grew a tick mark.

The Uchiha- Sasuke Uchiha- rolled open the two scrolls.

There was another burst of smoke before they found four people- three, coughing, with another one sprawled across the ground.

"What the heck?"

"Eh?" Sakura blinked. "Aren't you the spandex guy from before?"

"Hmmm???? Who are you?" Gai hummed.

"What? Why are we here?" Asuma narrowed his eyes at the two genins.

"I dunno, we rolled open the scrolls and you guys appeared," Sakura answered.

Sasuke blinked at Kakashi who was sprawled on the ground with dead eyes.

"Is he alive?" Sasuke pointed at Kakashi.

"I don't think so," Asuma answered.

"I see," Sasuke nodded. "Let's send him to my grandmother's house. He can stay there with her. Don't worry, she's very friendly."

Asuma nodded.

Kurenai raised her eyebrows before sighing. "Well, let's go. We'll show you kids the way."

"WHERE'S THE RAMEN!?"