Chappy 3 : You're WHO!?

"I'm Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze, dattebayo!!!"

Silence.

"WHAT!? NARUTO!?" Sakura screamed. Even Sasuke couldn't hide his surprise. Naruto suddenly giggled, pointing at Sasuke.

"He has a duck on his head and his face is so stupid!!!" The little blonde giggled.

"WHY YOU- NARUTO!!!!" Sakura growled, preparing a fist to punch the little foxy.

"Maa, maa, little girl. I would appreciate it if you won't punch little Naru-chan here." Kakashi smiled. "Plus, I don't want teammates to have a fight."

"Wait, teammate!?" Sakura gaped. "But he's so small! And since when did he turn so small!?"

"We can't have a baby in our team. He'll drag us down," Sasuke glared at the blonde. Naruto noticed his glare and glared back.

"I'M NOT A BABY!!! I'M TURNING FOUR THIS YEAR DATTEBAYO!!!" Naruto shouted at him.

"Plus," Kakashi squarted down to give Naruto a pat on the head. "I doubt you guys can win him in a fight."

"WHAT!? BUT HE'S THE DEAD LAST!!!" Sakura screeched.

"It seems you were only tricked by him, little genins," Kakashi smiled.Sasuke grunted in anger. Who was that man to think he can just say the dobe is stronger than him?

"Anyways, meet me on the rooftop in thirty seconds," with that, Kakashi shunshinned to the rooftop. 'First step for them to acknowledge Naruto's skill.'

"THIRTY SECONDS!?" Sakura screeched. Wasting no time, Sasuke ran out of the classroom. Sakura was about tofollow him when she felt a tug at her shirt.

"Onee-chan," Naruto mumbled and stretched his arms out.

'A hug?' Sakura thought. 'Oh no! I don't have time! I need to catch up with Sasuke-kun! But...' Sakura looked down at the little blonde staring at her with his big baby blues. 'He's so adorable...'

"Fine!" Sakura huffed and hugged Naruto. Much to her surprise, he was very light, like a baby.

"Yatta!!!" Naruto cheered as Sakura ran to the rooftop. "By the way, nee-chan. What's your name?"

Sakura froze. Naruto doesn't know her name?

"You...don't know me?" Sakura asked.

"Do you?" Naruto tilted his head.

Sakura shook her head. "I'll tell you later." With that, she ran up the stairs as fast as she can.

When Sasuke arrived first at therooftop, Kakashi was surprised. 'What's that Naruto doing...I thought he would run up here and try to arrive first himself...'

Needless to say, he was even more surprised when Sakura reached the rooftop with Naruto in her arms. 'God, Naruto...' he thought with a sweatdrop.

"S-Sorry Kakashi-sensei..." Sakura panted.

"Yay!!! Thanks, Onee-chan!" Naruto grinned and ran towards Kakashi to sit on his lap only to be pushed away. "No. Sit down."

Naruto pouted and glanced at Sasuke who glared at him. He pouted again and gave Sasuke a kick in the knee.

"You kick like a pussy," Sasuke taunted. Instantly, intense killer intent filled the air but Naruto didn't seem effected.

"Kashi-nii..." Naruto began. "What's...pussy?"

"Nothing you need to know, Naru-chan." Kakashi said in a dark tone as he glared at his Uchiha student. "Sasuke...please stay after the introduction."

Naruto glared at Kakashi with determined eyes. "I will find out what's pussy!!!"