1

Karl's POV

"Hey, Karl? You good up there?" I heard Sapnap yell. He was probably downstairs with Quackity hanging out again. I didn't get why I felt like this, but I wanted to always be near them. Am I touch starved or something? Probably. Do I care enough to even think about it? Honestly, honk no.

"Yeah, I'm good!" I called back down. Don't need them knowing that I'm so tired. They'll try to make me sleep, I don't have time for that.

All I can remember is I headed into my room and just passed out. I can't remember if I changed, if I even made it to my bed. But I was asleep. And I have no honking time for that right now!

The next morning

When I woke up, I was already annoyed. I slept for 16 hours (I've done that too aha oof-). I was asleep for so long, I missed my stream I said I would do, so I tried to get up but I couldn't. Sapnap and Quackity were pretty much holding me down and refused to let me go stream today. Wait..Sapnap and Quackity?!?! What?!

"H-huh? What are you nimrods doing?!"

"Making sure you take care of yourself so you don't pass out on the floor again." Was all Quackity said before Sapnap picked me up bridal style and sat me in the dining room.

"H-Hey! Put me down!"

"Nope, not until you eat. And no Monster today. You haven't been sleeping right and I think the energy drinks might be why."

"And why should I listen to you, Pandas?"

"..Did you just call me goddamn Pandas?" Sapnap asked with a glare, but he seemed almost playful about it.

"Pfft-"

"Don't laugh Q" Sapnap sighed and rolled his eyes.

We all ended up laughing for a while before Sapnap gave me something to eat. I didn't want it. I wanted to get more content made for all my viewers, not spend my time eating. I wasn't ready for the next Tales of the SMP episode yet either

"Umm, I'm gonna go back to-"

"No. You're gonna eat, damnit" Quackity huffed, giving me a hug and puppy eyes. "You're gonna take better care of yourself. Please?"

"..But I-"

"Not gonna hear it." Sapnap ended up pretty much force feeding me as Q talked about the things they planned for today.

"But you guys, I have a stream today-"

"Not anymore, we may have kinda told everyone you weren't feeling good and wouldn't be streaming for the next few days" Sapnao laughed nervously.

"Huh?!"

"Well it's your fault you left your computer on and you save your passwords 🙄" Sapnap rolled his eyes, obviously trying not to laugh.

"You what?!" Before I even got an answer, Quackity grabbed my arm and dragged me to the living room, where it was all set up for a nice movie, just like Q said they planned.

"Guys-"

"Shush. You need to relax, dude. You've been working on content non-stop the past few months, you're gonna freaking burn out." Sapnap sighed, and Quackity chose a movie.

'What's going on? They shouldn't be this worried, I'm not that obvious am I?'

lol what the honk am i doing, hope you liked it?
-Author Karl