2

Karl's POV:

"AHHH-"

Yeah so umm a jumpscare. I should've known these two would do this, they love it when I get this scared over a honking movie.

"Jeez Karlos, your gonna make us go fucking deaf!" Quackity laughed. I gave him the death stare and sighed. He just started laughing.

"Karl, you got so scared that was hilarious!" Sapnap agreed, laughing along with Quackity.

They were being adorable, but they still tried to scare me with the movie, so I just huffed and looked away. I didn't look at them or talk to them when they asked me what was wrong, I just faked being sad. And somehow, we all ended up laughing right before another jumpscare.

"WHAT THE HONK-"

"BAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-"

"SHUT IT YOU TWO THAT WAS REALLY SCARY!"

"I-I'm sorry haha-"

"Karlos your being such a scaredy-cat right now, that wasn't even that scary"

"Whatever, honk you. I'm not the one who meowed on stream."

"Karl I was literally meowing back to you after you meowed first. And besides, you don't even curse. You trying to be the next BadBoyHalo?"

"Your mean Quackity." Karl said in a sarcastic tone.

"I'm sorry." Quackity said, also in a sarcastic tone.

"It's okay." Karl said, once again sarcastically.

"You both done?" Sapnap sighed. He knew these were joking arguments, but he still got a little worried one of them would go too far in an argument, it happened before.

"Yes, we are. Sorry Sappy." Karl giggled.

"Well I think we should go get ready."

"Wait, why? Something happening, Sapnap?"

"Uh yeah, did you forget Karlos? We're going out to eat later to get you out the house!"

"Oh, right. I'll go get ready then?" I smiled.

It was around now I remembered this is supposed to be Karl's POV so if it says anywhere "Karl said" or something like that I'm sorry it's 4am and I haven't slept for more than 30 minutes at a time for the past few weeks, maybe an hour total every night?

"Okay, I'll go get the important things, Sapnap can you set up your car?"

"Yeah, I'll get my car ready."

I honestly don't know what they're planning, but I can tell they're worried about me. I should probably actually get some sleep soon so they stop worrying..

I put on a dark purple shirt with some black ripped jeans, and I put on this cute little clip my mother made me that had a green swirl on it. I really like it, it's a cute clip and I'm really grateful that she made it for me.

"Guess it's time to go outside again..I didn't plan to go out until Jimmy needed me for another video.."

"Exactly why we're gonna get you outside. Come on, the car's ready." Sapnap said from the doorway.

I jumped. Like I honking squeaked too. He scared me so bad-

"What the honk? When did you get here?" I kinda yelled by accident. I mean he honking scared me I don't know what he expected.

"Calm down dude, I only got here just in time to hear you say you weren't planning on going out until the next Mr. Beast filming session. Now come on, Karl, we should probably hurry."

"Right!" I grabbed my phone and headed out behind Sapnap.

So uhhh- aha idk what to say-
Go drink something and if you haven't eat something, take care of yourself 😤
-Author Karl