Be Safe

Pairing: Arvin Russell x Reader

Warnings: Making out

Word Count: 347

A/N: Just something I whipped up real quick, might write more about this fella later 👀 Enjoy! 💕💕💕

"You're not coming with?" Lenora asked Arvin as she was about to get out of the car. He shook his head no, saying he has to do something in the meantime.

"Don't worry, Lenora, I'll be there with you!" you beamed. "Just wait out there for me, I'll be there soon," you gave her a toothy smile. She returned the smile and made her way out the car.

"The one time you invite me to come here and you're not even staying!" you playfully hit Arvin's shoulder.

"Some things just came up," he defended, grabbing your hand to kiss it. "Watch her while I'm gone?" he pleaded.

"Of course, y'know I love Lenora," you moved some hair out of his face. "But not as much as I love you," you played, giggling as he pulled you in for a kiss.

Both of his hands framed your face, his lips moving against yours, his tongue slipped into your mouth, exploring everything he could and taking advantage of his time alone with you. You moaned against his mouth, allowing him to take complete control. Your hands pressed themselves against his firm chest, you were about to slide his jacket off when you remembered Lenora was waiting outside for you.

Trying to pull away from the kiss, Arvin followed your movements and bit your lip, pulling you back in. His hand found his way on your thigh, slowly making its way up your skirt. Before you lost control completely, you shoved him away, laughing at his expression. You quickly pulled him in for another kiss as an apology, before you stepped out of the car.

"I thought you had some business to attend to," you remarked, leaning one hand on the roof of the car. Arvin only scoffed at your comment.

"We would've been quick, sweetheart," he retorted.

"Oh please, Russell, nothing with you is quick," you bit back, a smile adorning your face. "Be safe, okay?" you said sincerely.

"Don't worry, I'll be back," he flashed you a smile before pulling out of the way, going who knows where.