Promise Me

Pairing: Arvin Russell x Reader

Warnings: Mentions of blood, slut shaming, sexual harassment, mentions of sex

Word Count: 315

A/N: whipped this up real quick! Thanks for 1k! Enjoy! 💕💕💕

"I just don't understand why you keep getting in these fights," you sighed, wincing at the blood oozing from the purple marks forming on Arvin's knuckles.

"Those boys were sayin' things bout you, Y/N," Arvin defended, unfazed by the disinfectant you wiped across his hand.

You gently pressed a kiss to his bruised knuckles after you were done cleaning him up. This was the third time in a week that Arvin beat the living shit out of someone just because they were making comments about you. You loved Arvin with all of your heart, but it pained you that he got hurt because of you. But he was always quick to show you wrong.

"They kept sayin' how they wanna fuck you and see what that mouth does," he spit out in disgust. He hated the way the boys at school would sexaulize you, sure you wore short dresses and such, but that didn't obligate anyone to make you a walking sex object. And he wanted to kill anyone who did so.

"Arvin, I don't care what they say, I know what I am and no one can shame me into believing something else," you raised your brows at him, moving a piece out of his face before you cupped his face. "Promise me, you won't get into other fights because of me."

"I promise," he whispered, his lips coming down to kiss your palm. You smiled at him before you grabbed his face and placed a sweet kiss on his lips. He groaned when you nipped at his bottom lip, smirking as you pulled away. He looked at you disappointedly, his hands coming around your waist to pull you into his lap.

"Arvin!" you squealed. "My dad's gonna be home soon!" you gasped when you felt him unzip your dress.

"Guess we better hurry," he chuckled before he laid back on the bed.