Only With You

Pairing: Arvin Russell x Reader

Warnings: Making out, mentions of sex

Word Count: 577

A/N: I've been feeling it with Arvin lately, and man am I on a roll! Enjoy! 💕💕💕

"I can't wait until we get out of this town," you sighed, looking up at the stars in the night sky. "Get our own place, get married, have kids."

"You want kids?" Arvin turned to you, one of his arms supporting his head as he rested on his side.

The two of you were laid out on a blanket in the middle of the woods, he just took you out on a wonderful date at the diner and now you were just basking in each other's company while stargazing.

"Of course, only with you though," you smiled, your hand cupping his face. He melted into your touch, his lips pecking your palm. His heart warmed at the thought of having kids with you, someday in the future when you have your own place, like you said.

"How many?" he asked, his arm wrapping around you to pull you against him. His hand rested on your lower back as you wrapped yours underneath his denim jacket to keep you warm.

"Four," you whispered. "Two boys and two girls to be exact, and we'll move into a nice suburban town that has a big backyard so they could play, and we would also get a dog," you grinned at the idea of having your life spent with the boy laying right next to you.

"I didn't think you had all of that planned," he chuckled. "But I want the exact same thing, I'll give you whatever you want, sweetheart," he grabbed your chin to pull you in for a kiss. You hummed at the feeling, his kisses always sent shocks through your body.

You swung your leg around his hip, pushing him onto his back, his hands resting on your hips. You deepened the kiss by gliding your tongue against his bottom lip, asking for permission. He groaned when you grind your hips against his, his pants becoming tighter as he felt the thin material of your undergarments rub against his clothed parts.

His hands snaked underneath your skirt and his fingers glided across the skin of your thighs, making you shudder from their coldness. You played with his hair, tugging at the locks, your mouth traveled down his neck and across his jawline as you left kisses and love bites all over his neck.

Letting out a groan as Arvin sat up and rested on his palms, your legs wrapping around his waist to keep him close. His body gave off heat, drawing you towards him, your chests pressed against each other as you fought for control over the kiss. Biting down on his lip, you giggled when he hissed at you.

You rocked your hips back and forth, an odd sensation forming at your core. You held his face firmly in between your palms, kissing him with such force that you were sure your lips were gonna fall off. About to take off your sweater, you felt a gust of wind hit you, causing you to shiver.

"Ugh, it's too cold to have sex out here," you complained.

"It's alright, baby," Arvin reassured you. "Wait isn't your dad working late?" He remembered you saying that it didn't matter what time he brought you home because your father had the night shift tonight.

"You're right, Arvin," you jumped up, grabbing his hand to pull him up. "Man, I love you, you're it for me, Russell," you teased.

"Love you," he pecked you on the cheek before starting the car.