Chapter 3

Tessa wasn't driving her car to Washington. Hope was right next to her asleep. They were close to Washington. "You ready for this" Tessa asked Hope. Hope nodded her head. She was nervous but she was confident. Soon they arrived in Washington and were in their home. They unpacked everything. "Alright let's get ready to go to the meeting" Hope said. Tessa nodded.
Hope outfit

Tessa outfit

Tessa outfit

"Are you ready Hope" Tessa yelled

"Are you ready Hope" Tessa yelled. "Yeah let's go" Hope said. They left into the woods and walked to where the meeting was. They soon arrived and saw the Cullen's, Bella and the wolf pack in their human forms and Emily next to Sam. Tessa decided to wait for the right moment. Soon it got to the part before they began to start fighting. "Alright Hope go" Tessa said. Hope nodded. "Well Well" Hope said. Everyone turned their attention to Hope. "Seems as if you guys are having fun with fighting and training" Hope said. "Hope Mikaelson daughter of Klaus Mikaelson and Hayley Marshall" Carlisle said. "Wait your Tessa Mikaelson sister" Esme said. Tessa walked out as well. "Yeah she is" Tessa said. Jacob and Jared got scared now. (As they should be). "Tessa Mikaelson how are you" Carlisle asked. "I'm good Carlisle I'm a little upset because my sister got heartbroken by two people which I will find later" Tessa said. Jacob and Jared were really scared now. They soon talked more. And everyone left. Now Tessa wasn't going to lie, she didn't like Bella. Tessa and Hope went to Billy house. Soon they arrived. "Are you ready" Tessa asked. "Yeah I'm ready to do this let me go first though" Hope said. Tessa nodded. Hope knocked on the door. Billy opened the door. "Hope it's good to see you" Billy said. Hope smiled hugging him. "Come in" Billy said. Hope walked inside and smiled as she said the pack. "Hello everyone" Hope said. The pack smiled at her. Jared and Jacob looked at their imprint and looked down. "So I guess you have questions about my sister and my family and me" Hope asked sitting down. Everyone nodded. "Is your sister mad at Jared and Jacob" Seth asked. "Yes" Hope said. Tessa walked out the car and stood in the door way. "You can't hide from me Jared and Jacob" Tessa said. Jared and Jacob had went pale. "Is that.." Old Quil said then was cut off by Hope. "You it's Tessa can you let her in Billy" Hope asked. Billy nodded. Tessa walked inside the house. "Hello mates" Tessa said sitting down. "Hello Tessa how are you" Old Quil asked. "I'm good" Tessa said. Paul and Tessa made eye contact and time stopped. Then that's when everyone realized that Paul imprinted on Tessa. Tessa snapped out of it and smiled at Paul and winking at him. "Your Klaus Mikaelson daughter like in the stories" Emily asked. "You've heard of me... Fantastic" Tessa said smirking. "So Billy said your like your father." Leah said. "I am a daddy's girl and my fathers daughter" Tessa said. "I can't believe after all these years you have grown go be a young women and beautiful at that" Billy said. Tessa smiled. "How powerful are you then the Cullen's" Leah asked. "More stronger than you are that's for sure" Tessa said. Leah got angry. "Alright you may be an old women but don't underestimate me" Leah said. Billy and Old Quil knew where this was going. "Leah"Billy said. "What" Leah said to him. "You don't ever disrespect a Mikaelson" Old Quil said. Tessa face transformed. She pinned Leah to the wall. "Listen to me you over grown dog. I'M A. TRIBRID. I CAN'T BE KILLED." Tessa yelled. Then Tessa let Leah go and her face went back to normal." but I also applaud you for trying to stand up to me. I think we will get along just fine" Tessa said. Leah smirked at Tessa. Billy and Old Quil were shocked. "So now I have something to take care of." Tessa said. She pulled two daggers out and pointed them to Jared and Jacobs neck. The two gulped afraid. "Well Well the two boys I have been waiting to meet" Tessa said. Hope watched with a blank look. "Why did you break Hopes heart" Tessa asked as he eyes were yellow with veins underneath. "I don't know something just clicked in us and we didn't know what we were doing." Jacob said. Tessa eyebrow raised and pushed the dagger close to the boys neck. "Okay I know that what we did was wrong and their is no excuse for what we did but Hope I want you to know were sorry and I know it will take a while to earn your forgiveness, trust and love but we won't stop until we do" Jared said. Tessa stopped moving the daggers. She looked at Hope. Hope had nodded for Tessa to stop. Tessa nodded back. But then Tessa punched Jared and Jacob in the face. "That's for hurting my sister your lucky I don't kill you but I would worry about my dad" Tessa said. Jared and Jacob looked at Tessa and nodded. Tessa walked to Hope but stopped and looked at Paul. She smirked and blew him a kiss. Paul blushed. Tessa walked to Hope. "I'm going to the house if you wanna go let's go" Tessa said. Hope nodded. "I'll bring her tomorrow" Tessa said. Hope walked out the house Tessa was behind her but Tessa stopped walking. Tessa looked at Sam. "Your father was Joshua Uley" Tessa asked. Sam nodded. "Im sorry about your father leaving I know what it's like to not have a parent want you. My mother didn't want me. So my father raised me as an only child"Tessa said. Sam nodded at her and Tessa nodded back at him. Then she left to her home. Tessa couldn't get that one wolf out of her head. She thought he was cute. Hopefully she met him again.