Chapter 9

~The next day ~
Tessa outfit

Tessa and Paul left to The Mikaelson mansion because of the vision that Tessa had

Tessa and Paul left to The Mikaelson mansion because of the vision that Tessa had. The twins? The battle with The Voltouri? It all seemed like a sign. So when they arrived they walked in to see the pack, all The Mikaelson's, Damon, Kai, and the tribe council. "What's going on" Tessa asked. "Tessa I need you to be open minded about this" Hayley said. Tessa grew confused. Then people moved out the way and saw Hope on the couch with Jacob and Jared. "Hope what's going on" Tessa asked. Hope looked at Jacob and Jared. They nodded. "Tess I'm pregnant" Hope said. Tessa eyes widened. "Your what?" Tessa asked. "I'm pregnant Tessa" Hope said. Tessa looked at her sister stomach to hear two heart beats. "What is it" Klaus asked his eldest daughter. "I hear two hesrtbeats. She's carrying twins" Tessa said. Everyone was shocked. "I believe that if you three did the dirty you know then one child is one of they're's." Tessa said. "What do you mean" Jared asked. "I am saying that Hope is carrying both of your babies. One is yours. The other is Jacob's" Tessa said." Can that happen" Rebekah asked." It can. But it happens so rarely" Freya said." Wow so two babies" Hope said." Hope your only 17 years old" Tessa said. She wasn't angry but disappointed this happened." I know but this is what I want. I can do this especially with you and our family can help and support me" Hope said." Jake Jared are you sure this is what you two want" Paul asked." yeah this is gonna be the start of our family" Jacob said and Jared nodded. Tessa sighed and nodded." okay if this is what you want then I will help you with this pregnancy" Tessa said. Hope smiled and hugged her sister." Damon Kai are you two sure you can stay especially you Damon. Is Elena alright with you staying here" Hope asked." Me and Elena aren't together anymore. And besides I found my real mate" Damon said." who" Hope asked." me" Leah said. Tessa smiled." Treat my best friend Leah. He has been played twice already" Tessa said. Leah nodded." let's just hope The Voltouri won't find out" Klaus said. Tessa and everyone else nodded. If theu found out it was gonna be hell. But they would do whatever they can to protect Hope and the twins thay were growing inside her.