Chapter 5

Tessa and Hope looked at their father with a smile. "Dad" Tessa said and walked to him hugging him. Hope did the same as well. "What are you doing here" Hope asked. "Well I decided to visit and come help you." Klaus said. He looks up to see the three boys. (Uh oh Overprotective dad mode). "So these must be your mates" Klaus said walking to the boys. "Yeah this is Paul my mate dad" Tessa said standing next to Paul. "Hello sir it nice to meet you" Paul said. Klaus smiled and held his hand out. Paul shook it. "Nice to meet you as well" Klaus said. "And these are my mates dad Jared and Jacob" Hope said. Klaus had a serious look. "Uh Paul why don't we go to my room." Tessa said. Paul nodded and the ran upstairs to Tessa bedroom. "Yeah I'm not saying down stairs while your dad get angry or I'll get scared" Paul said. Tessa giggled. She laid on the bed and took her high heel boots off. Paul laid on the bed next to her. Tessa turned to the TV on and began to watch funny videos on YouTube. Paul moves closer to her. Paul had his arm around her and his face nuzzled in the crook of her neck. Tessa giggled. 'I wonder what's going on downstairs' Tessa thought. Klaus face transformed into his hybrid face. "Dad stop" Hope said. "I forgive them were friends and once were ready we will be more then that dad" Hope pleaded. Klaus looked at his daughter and his face went back to normal. "Alright Hope whatever makes you happy" Klaus said. Hope smiled and hugged her dad. Soon Klaus went to his bedroom to paint and Hope and the boys went to Hopes room. Tessa and Paul were laying on Tessa bed just cuddling and watching movies. Paul was looking at Tessa who was sleeping next to him. He smiled at her and pulled the covers on top of her and slept next to her. He soon fell asleep next to her.
~Day of the battle~
Hope was standing with the pack waiting for the newborns to show up. Tessa and Klaus had left because of something important that came up. Hope was gonna tell everyone what happened before she left. Soon the newborns arrived and it was time to fight.
~Time skip~
Soon the battle was over and The Cullen's and Pack won. Bella and Edward showed up and Hope was finally ready to tell everyone the truth. How else does she have proof? Well she used a sleep to get into Bella memory and saw everything. Bella was a liar and made herself look innocent. Tessa and Klaus didn't know but they were about to find out when they got back. Then a newborn vampire showed up. Leah went after it. "Leah don't" Edward said. Soon a figure popped up and tackled the newborn vampire. The figure tumbled with the vampire and killed him. Hope looked at the person and gasped. "Mom" Hope said.
Hayley outfit

Hayley turned around and looked at Hope

Hayley turned around and looked at Hope. Tessa and Klaus walked out and stood next to Hayley.
Tessa outfit

Klaus outfit

"Are you okay" Tessa asked Hope

"Are you okay" Tessa asked Hope. "I'm okay" Hope said. The pack came out in their human forms with clothes on. Paul saw Tessa and ran to her and hugged her. Tessa hugged him back. "Before anything happens I need to say something" Hope said. Everyone looked at her. "Bella has been lying to everyone. She was the reason why Jared and Jacob did what they did. She put a spell on them. But because Bella is just a human she had help" Hope said. Bella looked nervous." from who" Jared asked." why don't you tell them Isabella" Hope said. Bella looked nervous then sighed." I had help from Caius Voltouri" Bella said. The Cullen's gasped and grew angry. Edward stepped away from Bella." Edward please I love you" Bella said." no you lied to me. I can't believe you Bella"Edward said.." why did you do it" Jacob asked." because I was jealous of Hope she had everything. She took you away from me Jacob you were supposed to love me" Bella said angrily. Tessa was breathing heavily. Paul looked at his mate and calmed her down." calm down babe" Paul said. Tessa wasn't though."Oh Bella I'm gonna kill you" Tessa said as her face transformed. Tessa sped to Bella but was caught by Klaus stopping her." she isn't your mate Edward. She's Caius mate" Hope said. Edward glared at Bella. Esme and Carlisle put a hand on their sons shoulder. They had a newborn who was not fighting or killing that they were gonna turn her as one of their own. Edward looked at her and froze. He found his true mate. Bella grew angry and took off running away. Tessa calmed down and hugged Paul. "I'm Bri" the girl said. "Edward" Edward said to his mate. Hope smiled. She walked to Jared and Jacob. "I forgave you the moment you two told me the truth. And I would love to start over as mates instead of friends" Hope said. Jared and Jacob smiled and brought their mate into a hug. "Let's go home" Hope said. Everyone went to their home. They knew this wasn't the end of seeing Bella or hearing about the Voltouri. But they were stronger together and were gonna fight together. Until the very end.