Chapter 2: House Dimitrescu's guest

*So I played the game and I got to her boss fight, it was horrifying and fun but hurt I won't talk about it too much for the sake of those who wish to play the game for themselves. I got enough interaction with her in-game to understand what kind of person she was, what made her tick, and well...what pissed her off the most.

Now that I know the Character it's time to create my own version of the story.

It's not going to be a light and fluffy story.*

(Y/n) nearly dropped his glass.

"Y-You're Lady Dimitrescu?" (Y/n) asked trying to retain his professionalism, he didn't want to let his cautious fear override his judgment she could just be the victim of rumors spread from her abnormal height and reclusiveness. 

"Indeed My dear, I assume you have heard of me? I wouldn't doubt it in the short time you have been in the village. Those people tell many rumors." Lady Dimitrescu confirmed with a smile and a lick of her red lips. 

"I...Yes My Lady I heard of you but it was all of the ill tidings that you bring." (Y/n) said while licking his dry lips with caution silently refusing to drink the wine.

Lady Dimitrescu smiled then let out a soft laugh.

"So you believe them?" She said finishing her wine.

"I...No, I understand that the less people know about someone, the more they make up." (Y/n) said swirling his wine softly, feeling a churn in his stomach when he watched it swirl mimicking blood.

"Hm, and what if the rumors are true? What if I am a monster?" Lady Dimitrescu asked playfully.

"Then I guess I get some garlic and a stake." (Y/n) joked with a chuckle trying to ward off that possibility with the stick of realism.

Lady Dimitrescu's smiled turned to a wide grin as she softly giggled herself, (Y/n) stared at her lightly pink tinted teeth, no doubt from the wine.

The carriage lurched to a halt, as the dear lady let out a soft sigh as though she wanted the conversation to continue.

"Ah, we are here, come along Mr.(L/n) you absolutely must meet my daughters it would be quite the treat~," Lady Dimitrescu said as she opened the carriage and stepped out into the cold snow.

(Y/n) walked out of the carriage and shivered and watched his breath float into the breeze.

Lady Dimitrescu noticed his discomfort.

This would not do.

"Driver, could you have not driven us closer? My Guest is in discomfort." Lady Dimitrescu scowled wanting to cut the driver to ribbons but instead decided to leave him a warning for her guest's sake.

She would deal with the man at a later time.

"M-My Apologies M'Lady I-"

"It's fine My Lady it's just the cold, I can handle it." (Y/n) said diffusing the situation.

'How fascinating. It's sweet of him to try to excuse the wretch's idiocy.' Lady Dimitrescu thought as she smiled fondly at him before focusing on the worm of a man in front of her. 

"Very well, be thankful Ezekiel. I am forgiving today and I have more important things to worry about." Lady Dimitrescu addressed Driver Ezekiel who nodded and quickly left when Lady Dimitrescu waved a dismissive hand.

Lady Dimitrescu turned to (Y/n) and smiled then walked over to the main doors to the castle, her castle.

The castle's interior was a drastic change in temperature for (Y/n), the air went from bone-chilling cold to warm and welcoming.