1 | the professor

t h e p r o f e s s o r

I sat with my legs crossed as the tip of my pen clicked on the hard-wooded desk. I tried to focus on the board but my mind kept drifting off to a certain someone in front of it.

Mr Nadir.

Even his last name sounds hot, but not as much as him. Ever since the beginning of class I tried to focus on the lesson but who can when you have a fine ass teacher in front of you to focus on instead? I won't let that opportunity pass up.

Now, it wasn't just me lusting over him. Practically all the girls in this class were, which slightly annoyed me. I don't blame them since any girl would be attracted to him. Hell, even some guys may be attracted to him. Though most of them were jealous and envious of his looks and mannerism.

Mr Nadir is a kind and respectful man at this school, probably the only one. Many teachers, even the ones with husbands and kids, want to jump on him in sight.

Last week, one of the teachers had even asked him out. Might I add, she was the only single one who may actually have a chance with him. She also didn't look too bad herself. Everyone thought their chances were ruined until the next day when rumors circled around that Mr Nadir rejected her offer.

Many people, including me, felt relieved that he didn't accept her offer but at the same time we couldn't help but wonder if he would accept anyone's offer. Some even insisted that he may be gay, and the guys who were gay, brightened up at the idea.

Now, seeing Mr Nadir in class, I couldn't tell either. He may be gay, which would be disappointing since he practically has everyone at school drooling over him. But I guess you can never be too sure.

Someone tapped a ruler on my desk as I trailed my eyes up only to see the man I was fantasizing about. I hadn't even noticed that he left the front of the classroom until now.

His fitted suit was the only thing I could focus on at the moment, including his sleeves that were rolled up and buttoned up to his elbow. His veins were shown and the look immediately turned me on.

At this point I just want to jump on him and—

"Miss Reynolds, you haven't been paying attention to the lesson for the past hour so I would like to ask if something is bothering you. Is anything else more important than being present in class right now?" He asked with a smug look on his face while tapping the ruler more onto the desk.

I could come up with so many ways of him using that ruler on me—

I looked around and saw everyone's eyes on me. Girls were looking at me green with envy because I was the one catching his attention while the guys looked bored and irritated.

I cleared my throat and looked back at him while seductively licking my lips. The action seemed to catch his attention as he wasn't able to look away from them. That made me smirk. For the past month I have been dropping subtle hints here and there during Mr Nadir's class. He seemed to notice and I couldn't tell if he hated it or enjoyed it, but by the way he was looking at me right now, it seemed to be the latter.

"Not at all, Mr Nadir," I purred out his name and his eyes seemed to have darkened immensely. I noticed his jaw tick and grip tighten on the ruler. It made my smirk widen.