Desire is the Weakness of All Mortals

Desire demon(DAO) x reader

My head ached miserably, haze filled my eyes as I attempted to recall my previous endeavors; my harrowing had went horribly wrong- instead of being confronted by a rage demon, something had approached me without my knowing and knocked me senseless.

As I came to and my thoughts cleared, I found that I was indeed still in the fade, yet I was bound to the floor by iron shackles wrapped with large chains. Tugging them gently, I test the strength of the bindings with a jerk of my leg.

"There's no use dear~" A suave, deep voice came echoing from across the willowy room, "I've captured you, little pet. And there is no escape for you this time."

"But the templars intend to kill me if I linger for too long-" panic strikes my heart, as common sense nearly leaves my conscience grasp; I dare not look up to see my captor as I tremble pathetically, like a trapped animal, "-What good will it do to have a-a dead pet??"

The soft rhythmic sound of talons meeting the stone floor approaches, making hair on the nape of my neck rise, "I don't intend to keep you here, oh no. You my dear will return to this spot every night in your relentless dreams." Clawed fingers find purchase on my chin, and force my gaze upward; challenging Amanthine eyes stare down, into my soul.

A desire demon, in all of his defiling glory, horns of a ram curl forth from his head, as does a strange purple mist that never ends- perhaps acting as hair- along with the skimpiest adornments of gold to hide only the most private of parts.

"Why in the bloodiest hell would I do that- that's like asking to be possessed-" I whimper, trying to shear my chin away from his grasp; yet his eyes flashed, and his grip grew strong.

"Resist me if you must, but you only delay the inevitable," face closer to mine, I feel his breath against my lips, "go to your masters and tell them you slayed this demon;I will see you much later tonight." He trails off into a whisper, before vanishing, shackles dematerializing along with him.

~~

Gasping as my spirit returns to my flesh, I awake to the templar, Cullen, pressing his sword to my chest, "S-sir Cullen?" His associates held my wrists and ankles, as the head enchanter nearly weeps while supervising.

"Oh Maker's breath- you scared me woman." He seems shaken, as he removes himself from my personage; his allies let me go reluctantly, eyeing me as I sit up to rub my wrists.

"I did not mean to tarry so long- the demon was more difficult than I had first prepared for." Getting to my feet I hurried past the templars, and out of the harrowing chamber.

"Keep your eyes on her..." The enchanters voice echoed.

I scorned my lips for the lies I told, yet, it was if it was not of my own intentions; perhaps the demon had already enthralled me to him, toying with me before bringing this all to a messy end.

Shaking my head vigorously, I force my mind to be clear, all but running to my personal quarters; Rampantly pushing the heavy door aside, I sigh as I almost slam it shut, before kicking off my shoes, and peeling the robes from my body.

My knees ached miserably as I stop to glance at myself in the mirror of a purple vanity; wondering what a desire demon would see that would allure him so.

With heavy full breasts, and a pooching stomach, I wasn't exactly the picture of beauty, at least not in my opinion. My face was far to round in the jaw, not full enough in the lips; I felt like a lipless, chinless frog staring back at myself.

I scoff, "what a cruel joke you play on me, Maker." Sneering as I walk away, trudging towards the bed- that lies awaiting in a state of chaotic disarray; satin sheets ruffled and comforter tossed, pillows strewn about.