P0rnHub(pt.2)

This was requested by: hellskate077

Hope you enjoy!^^
.
.
.
Youtubers: Philza, TechnoBlade, Wilbursoot.
----

Phil sat on the edge of the bed, scrolling through his phone as he hummed gently. Wilbur said that he has a suprise for today's session, and he was excited.
The two had started dating about a year ago, and Wilbur arranged his contract to mainly make adult content with phil, since that's what made both men more comfortable in their relationship. And the both respected that thankfully, as well as the company.
"Pretty bird? You in here?" Wilbur called out, walking into the fairly neat room. It was basic, having a large bed with blue comforters and dressers filled with got knows what and of course a camera set to film their content. "Yeah! Hello hun!" Phil cooed out happily once he spotted his chocolate haired lover.
"Is that your boyfriend?" A strange, slightly rough voice said. Making phil tilt his head and wilbur smile as he pulled in a tall, long pink haired male with pale skin. His long hair pulled into a pony tail and brown eyes landing on Phil, a scar across his cheek. "Techno, this is phil. Phil, this is techno. Techno will be working with us today!" Wilbur explained, making phil nod "oohhh, okay. Are you two friends?" The blonde questioned.

"Mhm, bestfriends. Known him since I was about ehhh 10 years old?" Wilbur hummed, closing and locking the door after techno walked inside and sat on the bed. "And I trust him, does doing this three make you uncomfortable?" Wilbur quickly asked. Phil smiled and shook his head "no! If you know him personally its okay!" He chirped out. Wilbur smiled and sighed in relief "that's good to hear hun." He said, going over and setting up the cameras, handing techno a hand camera.
"Mmm..want me to wear some lingerie? The views seem to really appreciate that." Phil said, getting up and going to his bags he left on the side of the bed.
"Mhm, that would be perfect." Wilbur hummed, techno getting the hand camera ready. Phil hummed and grabbed his bag, going to change in the bathroom.
Leaving techno and wilbur alone...

"Hey guys, sorry that took so-..oh wow." Phil stopped mid sentence, blushing deeply as he saw Wilbur straddling techno, both men were shirtless and in a deep makeout session. Wilbur was smaller than techno, so he lost the dominance battle very quickly. Wilbur panted gently, moaning lowly as he felt technos tongue slip into his mouth. Technos eyes landing on phil, he looked stunning. He was wearing a piece lingerie set. It was a gentle lime green, it was crotchless for easy sexual access, and it hugged Phil's body beautifully. This made techno grin and pull from the kiss, directing Wilbur's head.
"Oh my..." Wilbur whispered, looking phil up and down. "You look amazing.." he said gently, carefully getting off technos lap and mentioning phil over.
The blonde blushed and smiled, walking over and stopping in between the two men. Wilbur infront and techno in the back, the chocolate haired male softly grabbed Phil's waist and kissed him deeply. Making phil close his baby blue eyes, a loud moan erupting once he felt techno bite his ass cheek, for sure leaving a deep hickey. The pink haired males large and firm hand slapping the other harshly, making phil jolt into wilburs arms and moan louder.

Wilbur pulled back from the kiss and gave a small laugh "alright techno, let's get him on the bed. You can have his backside since I'm noticing you're already fond of it." He added, techno nodded quietly and moved aside, letting Phil crawl onto the bed, getting in a very dramatic doggy postion, his back arched and ass up high. Techno and wilbur couldnt help but growl loudly. Wilbur went to the front of phil and gently tilted the blondes head up "you ready hun?" He asked, just to be safe. Phil smiled and nodded gently "yes, I'm ready. I know the safe word dont worry.." he cooed out, making Wilbur rub his head "that's my pretty bird." He hummed, giving a nod towards techno.

The pink haired male already had his pants unbuttoned, starting to gently grind against Phil's rear end. He held the hand camera down to what he was doing, making sure it was recording. While wilbur softly reached down and pulled out his decent 7 inch cock after he pulled his own pants down. "Go ah for me baby." Wilbur gently said, phil opened his mouth and stuck his tongue out, "gooood." He cooed, slowly pushing his length into Phil's mouth, his hand cradling his cheek gently.
"How you doing back there techno?" Wilbur hummed, looking up to see techno lotioning up his shaft. "Hmm?..oh I'm just peachy." Techno said, now gently rubbing the tip against phils entrance, a decent 10 inches. "Okay blondie, take a deep breath.." techno gently said, a hand on Phil's ass as he slowly pushed the tip in. Phil groaned loudly and closed his eyes, still sucking on wilburs shaft gently, his walls clenching down onto techno eagerly.  

"There we go..easy does it." Techno said, gently fucking him with the tip of his cock until he felt phil was ready to take more in. Meanwhile Phil was now bobbing his head up and down slowly on wilburs shaft, his throat flexing around the sides. The pleasure made the brown haired male groan loudly in pleasure and start to roll his hips deep into the blondes throat.
"You're doing great love.." wilbur moaned out, softly threading his fingers  through Phil's long, blonde hair. His baby blue eyes met with wilburs dark ones, a soft blush on his face. "You're so good honey, taking both of us so well. Ain't that right?" Wilbur hummed towards techno, who nodded in agreement, now slowly pushing in inch by inch to allow phil to adjust as fast as he possibly could. But there was not rush intended, both men wanted phil as comfortable as possible, that's all.

Phil soon softly wiggled his ass as a sign for techno that it was okay to move now. The large male purred in response and slowly started moving his shaft in and out of the blonde, making him moan on wilburs dick, causing him to moan as well. This was absolute music to technos ears, he tilted the camera up to wilburs blissed face "smile there gorgeous." He hummed, Wilbur looked up, a deep blush on his face as he realized what techno was doing. In exchange he gave a small whine and pout towards techno, it was so cute. "Techno stop, record phil.." he mumbled, the pink haired male tilted his head "why? You're apart of this too Wilby." He cooed, softly zooming in on his face. Wilbur was a dime piece as well as phil was, those soft chocolate eyes, that deep brown hair, such fairly skin. He was just as handsome or beautiful.  "You're both beautiful, BOTH of you. Now shush." Techno said as he sped up his thrusts, making sure to get nice and deep inside of phil. The blonde jolted forward, taking Wilbur down his throat completely, this made the brown haired male gasp and toss his head back, a grip on himself hair, his thighs shaking as well as Phil's.

"Now ain't that precious~" Techno laughed out gently, a smile on his face. Satisfied with both of their reactions, he  pointed the camera back at Phil's ass, giving it a harsh smack before spreading it slightly, getting a perfect view of how well phil was taking his dick, it was very impressive to say the least.
Phil gripped the sheets underneath him tightly, a familiar pit in his stomach growing bigger and bigger by the second. He quickly reached back and grabbed technos hand tightly as a warning, in return techno gave a reassuring squeeze as he sped up his thrusts, trying to find Phil's prostate to make the orgasm more intense. "C-can i..?" Wilbur added, looking down at phil, who gave a slight nod. The brown haired male gently grabbed both sides of Phil's head and started thrusting quickly into his mouth as his own climax was approaching as well. 

Techno tilted the camera back up st the brunette and blonde, wanting their reaction on camera more than his own.
"P-phil..pretty bird! Please!" Wilbur shouted, the way Phil's throat was flexing around his shaft was becoming way too much for him, he let out a suprise shout as he slammed down Phil's throat completely and started cumming, loads of cum spilling down the blondes throat, that was about the last straw for phil as well as his eyes rolled to the back of his eye and he let out a gurgling moan of pleasure as his bliss was shot onto the once clean bedsheets, squeezing as hard as he could onto techno. His body twitching and shaking with bliss now, both the blonde and brunette now collapsing onto the bed. Both satisfied and relieved, wilbur looked up at techno, who purred and paused the recording. Gently slipping out of phil, his shaft now resting on his rear end "you two okay?" He asked after.
"M-mhm...tired.." phil moaned out in pain from the after effects of their fun.
"Heh, sorry pretty bird.." Wilbur cooed. Reaching down and pulling phil into his arms, looking up at techno, smiling. "Come here you.." he said to his bestfriend, reaching an arm out to him. Putting the camera down, techno crawled over and laid next to them, pulling the two worn out bodies onto his chest. It was almost instantly the two cuddled into him, the pink haired male just having a calming aura to him.

"Did you two have fun?" Techno asked, pulling the messy sheets over them.
"Mhmm..definitely gonna be apart of us now." Wilbur stated, kissing the inside of his friends neck. Phil nodding in his chest "agreed.."
And with that, the three dozed off slowly but surely, just talking to one another and enjoying each others embrace.

---
A/N
I hope this request is what they wanted, hope everyone's day well. Have a one! Feel free to request and like and comment!
Bye my lovelies~!
💜💜💜