I lava you.

Ship: Sapnap x Dream

Type: Smut

AU: Hybrid AU

Request: open!

Youtubers: Sapnap, DreamSMP.
.
.
.
------

"Mm..sapnap my love." Dream purred out, walking between the random pools of lava in the nether. "Sap my love." He called out once more, looking around and humming lowly, but he stopped once be heard a more rapid bubbling of lava, he smirked and walked over and sat down criss crossed on the ground on the edge of the rather large lava pool. Soon, the top of a mans head pushed his head out, a bunch of jet black hair with slight glowing yellow tips, then burnt red skin with black eyes with blood red pupils. Two large fangs above a chin with the same jet black scruff. Broad, masculine shoulders and a strong chest emerged from the scorching lava, the lava beast grinned softly at him. "Greetings, dream boy." His deep and smooth voice.

Dream giggled, reaching up and taking off his snow white smiling mask and putting it in his travel bag, which he had set down. "Hiiiiii sweetie, miss me?" He asked, rummaging through his bag, looking for something. " 'Course I did love, you were gone for a week too long love." Sapnap replied with a deep purr as dream pulled out a glowing orange glass bottle, he turned to Sapnap and smiled at him. The cute freckles on the brunettes cheeks bought out his emerald green eyes and fair skin, Sapnap thought he was gorgeous. "Hmm..is that what I think it is?" Sapnap asked, Dream doing a soft 'mmhm' as be opened the glass bottles and started gulping down the potion, once finished and tossed it back into his back, light orange, barely noticable swirls coming off the human. Sapnap grabbed his wrist and yanked him inside, watching as his clothes burnt off immediately but Dreams skin remained untouched and perfectly intact.

"Mm..you made a fire resistant potion all just for me?" Sapnap purred roughly, leaning down and sticking out his snake-like tongue, licking his neck softly before biting down roughly, causing dream to moan aloud and wrap his arms around his lovers neck softly. "Mm..of course my love, anything for you." The smaller male cooed, feeling Sapnap lower his claws onto his waist and squeeze gently. Dream was strong, toned, and lean. But he had some squish to him, and sap absolutely loved it. The lava beast gently lifted dream up so he can wrap his legs around his torso  and leaned down to kiss him deeply, the warm sensation on dream lips made him moan loudly into the kiss. Sapnap started gently grinding against him, being completely nude under the lava. Soft fingertips trailed down saps broad back slowly, dream felt every scar, dimple, and muscle on his lover, pulling back from the kiss with a soft and loving look in his eyes, one Sapnap would cherish with his life.

"Mm..what's with that look?" Dream asked with a tilt of his head. The lava beast purred lowly and pressed their heads together "Nothing, I just love you. I love you dearly, and I think it's time I make you mine. My mate." He whispered into his lovers ears, causing dream to shiver and his nipples to harden immediately. "..I'd love that." The human whispered back, gasping loudly once he felt Sapnap dig his fangs into his neck harshly; creating a mating mark as he continued to grind against dreams bare end. With a stifled moan, dream wrapped his legs around saps waist tighter and pushed his hips down as a signal to go. Not letting up on his bite, sapnap started slowly pushing inside, dream moaned louder. Feeling every bump and spike along his lovers shaft while he pushed in. It was addicting.

"Ngh..ugh..sap.." Dream moaned, softly clawing at his broad shoulders once the other was fully sheath inside of him. Finally sap pulled from the bite and licked it gently to soothe the stinging pain he had left behind, also licking the blood away to reveal a deep mating mark, showing dream was officially taken. "There..now you're mine..forever .." sap growled into his ear, causing dream to moan aloud and buck his hips with every thrust Sapnap gave him, he wasnt going fast yet. But man, was the lava beast deep. Dreams thighs began quivering as he felt strong hands grab them and start to slowly bounce him along with his thrusts, making him squeak loudly and mewl soon after.

"Mm..you're mine..I love you.." Sapnap whispered into his ear, his thrusts only getting deeper and harder, Dream whimpered and gripped the others hair tightly, gasping for air once his dominant slammed into his sensitive bundle of nerves which sent a shockwave of pleasure throughout his body. "Sap! Oh my god- sap!!" Dream cried out loudly into the neverending abyss of the nether. Sap nuzzled his neck and inhaled his mates sweet, intoxicating scent greedily. Feeling dream clench around his shaft was amazing, it didnt have any words for how good he was trying to milk his shaft, hearing his small pleads, or even the small sound of him gasping for breath, Sapnap loved it all.

Meanwhile dream sobbed and choked on his own words, embarrassed yet he couldn't find the will to keep quiet as he felt Sapnap speed up his thrusts dramatic to induce more pleasure for the other. Tears ran down dreams freckled cheeks and he tossed his head back as a loud, pleasured wail left his throat and echoed. He violently clawed at his partners back, his legs tightening around saps waist everytime he pulled out, for his body begged him to just stay inside and fill him. Sapnap furrowed his eyebrows and pushed all the way inside which made dream roll his eyes slightly, then he started violently grinding inside against his prostate to avoid pulling out. That sent dream over the edge as he tossed his head back and came with a loud howl of pleasure, and it only got louder as he didnt feel Sapnap let up yet but instead tried pushing in deeper, past his prostate and past dreams limits. The mortal almost fainted from the overwhelming pleasure he felt. 

Sapnap gave a toothy grin, leaning down and capturing dreams lips in a loving and dirty kiss, he could feel the smaller males body tremble fiercely against his own toned body. He cooed lowly and closed his eyes, feeling his own climax near as he finished his rough thrusts and finally pushed as deep as he could and started to fill dream up. Dream whined and whimpered in the kiss, sapnaps hot seed warming his insides even more than before. And he was just gonna keep getting filled because Sapnaps spieces orgasm for 45 minutes to an hour at a time, he felt Sapnap stroke his hair gently and kiss his head gently "rest. I'll be here when you wake up." Sapnap said softly, and with that dream closed his eyes.

------

The sore male slowly stirred awake, his hands feeling soft fabric underneath him and over him. Slowly, he blinked his eyes open to see he was in saps house. It was sorta like a homey cave, the red walls of the nether rack with some blue soul lamps hanging off the ceiling, a large lava bed. Sorta like a water bed but replace the water with lava with soft silk sheets and comforter covering it and the pillows a soft wool material. A small lava pool by the opening of the cave for the lava beasts pleasure, and some random books and maps scattered across the warped wood desk in the corner. Dream blinked his eyes and sat up, looking down and seeing Sapnap sleeping next to him, an arm draped over his waist. 

Sapnap was now in his human like form, having tanned skin and the same long, black hair and scruff. He was nude but that's to be expected, and dream didnt mind. With a soft smile, dream leaned down and kisses his forehead softly and cuddled into his strong chest. But the male squeaked when he felt sap shift around and wrap his arms around his figure, eyes still closed as he kissed his forehead gently. "Mmm...love you.." his deep and raspy voice whispered. Dream just smiled and nuzzled him. "I lava you too."
.
.
.
.
-----
A/N
If this seems familiar its because I accidentally published the rough draft and had to delete and finish it TwT. Sorry for that, but I hope you enjoy my writing and feel free to request loves! Have a good day!!