Day 1-Day with The Twins

Gold POV

I woke up from a nap and there's no chaos which is very odd.

The house of lamentations was oddly quiet usually its very chaotic.

I did my daily routine and went out of door to walk around the house its very quite so quite.

I decided to went downstairs to grab a bite and see Beel

"hello,Beel its very unusual the house to be so quite" i said.

"hi Gold Lucifer went out to grab Mammon, Asmo went to buy some new clothes, Levi cope up in his room as usaul, Satan going book shopping" said Beel with a smile on his face.

My heart cant stand this adorable giant his to cute.

"where Belphie" i asked.

"His asleep on the living room" he said.

Since Belphie is asleep and Beel here this, i got an idea.

"Beel since Belphie why not surprise hime with sushi and make some burgers" i said with a grin on my face.

When i mentioned 'burger' his mouth water.

Silly Beel always so cute.

We already prepare the ingredients and start making them.

Time Skip

"were done" i said wiping my sweaty forehead with a handkerchief.

"they look so delicious" said Beel his stomach growled similar so Cerberus growl which i find very funny.

"let's wake Belphie up and lets eat together" he said and quickly grab the food and resisting himself not to eat all of them.

We went to the living room and place the the food to the coffe table and wake Belphie up.

Belphie eyes opened and sat up and rub his eyes.

"its seems our sleeping prince awake" i said with a grin on my face.

"Gold and I made the sushi and Burgers" Beel said and grab the sushi plate place the plate on Belphie lap.

Belphie grab the sushi amd took a big bite.

"there delicious"he said with starry eyes as he keep munching the sushi.

I gigle and grab another of sushi on the coffe table.I can already see Beel stuffing his face with burgers and sushi.

The three of us keep chatting while stuffing our mouths.

6 min later

Im full and Belphie full  and Beel not really full but satisfied, Belphie was already asleep.

Beel was also asleep,I rested my back on the sofa and slowly closed my eyes.

Later

"I told you Lucifer im not the the one who did it" said Mammon as Lucifer drag him by the collar.

"quite mammon" said Lucifer quitely.

"wh- oh" said mammon

"why are you 2 quite- isnt this adorable"said Asmo as he grab the his DDD and took sleeping trio.

Satan has also arrived and seen his older brother and young brother there Asmo taking picture.

It waz a adorable site.

Three of them asleep Belphie on the sofa with his cow pillow on his head.
Gold and Beel on the flood their back on the sofa all cuddled up.

"lets move quietly, dont make a sound" Lucifer said quitely.

The brothers agreed and went to their rooms.

TBC

Note:
I know the description are bad there might some misspelled words i will check it later im to lazy to do it right now.