Day 2-Hanging Out With Levi

Gold POV

I was jut chilling on my room,my stomach laid on the bed scrolling through the social media and posting on my own social media.

'I should probably go to Levi just laying heere and alone my room is jut boring' I thought and hop out of my bed and went to Levi room.

I was in front of Levi room and knocked.

"Who is it?"Levi questioned behind the door.

" Levi it's me,I bought snacks for us to enjoy"i said.

I really brought my hidden emergency snack just for this,the reason I hid them in my room because of Beel he will eat them all of i place my snack in the kitchen.

" Gold?!"he said in surprise, I can hear some trip on the floor and scufling.

A moment later the door opened and it was Levi

" YO Levi,so want game marathon?"I asked him and showing all kinds of junk foods in both of hands.

Levi lete in a d place the junk food in the coffee table.

The was kinda messy not a surprise there.

"So what are games are we gonna play?" I asked him?

"Dunno?you have some suggestion on he human world game?"he questioned me.

I thought for a second there a game that I always enjoy Minecraft.

"How about minecraft I have already have the on my D.D.D I can just share it to give me your D.D.D" I said, he gave me the D.D.D and immediately downloaded the game.

I gave him his D.D.D back, he excitedly open the game.

"the game has some bad graphic" he said.

I giggled

"that's because it part of the charm levi, onece you play it you'll enjoy it"i said in a confident voice.

The two of us sat on the ground, and taught him the basics, he gotten use of the basics and the two of us  played the whole night.