Day 3:Relax Luci The Papers Won't Walk

Gold POV

The  Devildom is very dark in during nighttime like super dark you cant even see,you have to bring a very powerfull flashlight just see a bit.I sometimes i wish i have an ability to see the dark demon so i can see the this pitch black darkness.

I grab the flashlight on my drawer beside my bed and jump out of bed and walk the hallway with flaslight light up.

'Sheesh The Dormitory Is Creepy in NightTime'.The Hallway was dark and gloomy looking ,the candle was lit on the walls.I continue walking the dark hallways and saw an open door with light.

'Isnt That Lucifer Office?'I said and went to the opened door.I knocked the door.

"Come In"he permitted me to come in and i opened the a bit wider to let my self in.

"Lucifer Hey"i greeted him and closed the door a bit.There he is Lucifer the 1st Brother and the Avatar of Pride.

"Gold why are you Awake at this time?"he questioned me and continue reading the papers and signing them.

"I should be the one asking you that since look at you"i said ,Lucifer look like he was about to pass out,he has bags under his eyes because of havent been sleeping for a few days.

"You should really go to bed lucifer"i said totally concern for him.

" There more paper work from school and expenses"he said while looking at the contents of the paper while also signing it or stamping the paper fpr approval.

I sigh and went to the table an grab huis hand.

"Gold" he said with a warning tone.

"Dont Gold me, You been overworking yourself, even your younger brother been worried lately even Satan"I said

Forcing him to stand up

(ITS NOT FINISH YET)