.* Prologue: To Be Loved With Your Love *.

Present Year: Unknown

Name: Unknown

Age: Unknown

Job Occupation: Musician 

Point of View: ???

It's been over 15 years since 'The Music Freaks' graduated from high school and became one of the most iconic bands ever. When I went to high school, I never thought it would evolve into this, but reminiscing on it, I wouldn't change one thing. A lot happened in the first year I joined the music club. Never in a million years would I believe the girl that I bullied would become the love of my life. Like, if you told me I met my future wife in a crammed music room, I might've thought you were delusional. And now we get to pursue our passions together every single day, doing what we were born to do. As a club, we walked through what fell hell and back to get where we are today. But hey, maybe we were just slightly dramatic theater kids at heart (which we totally were). But damn, those bad days made us stronger and have more trust with each other. It taught me what a healthy relationship is and showed me they are a 2-way street. Those nights we were apart, I thought we would never meet again until the next life. I assumed we would all forget each other and return to being random people we see on the street. Like those people who made a massive impact on you, but you can't pinpoint who they are. Worst of all, I thought she would become a stranger whose laugh I could recognize anywhere. At least, that's what I thought at the time. But looking back on it, those misunderstandings were silly but SO essential to friendship. (And I was also a 17-year-old teenage boy.)  Those good memories and days feel like they happened yesterday, but it has been 15 years... even if it feels like a second. Those moments of the past helped shape us into the people we are today. They taught me how to have compassion and love for another person willing to reciprocate.

"And I can not be any more grateful to be loved with your love..."