{12}

Harry

It was Thursday; the night of my next fight. I was so ready for this. I was gonna win this for me like I had the previous fight.

I was warming up when I saw Niall walk into the building...but he wasn't alone. Every part of me was hoping and praying that it wasn't Daniel. I didn't want Daniel here anymore. Maybe I can get him banned.

Niall and the person he was with got closer. That's when I realized it was definitely not Daniel, but a different man completely. Did he and Daniel actually break up? If they did, was it my fault? Niall said to me himself he wouldn't mind if I was coming between him and Daniel...but what was that supposed to mean?

I focused my eyes on Niall when I felt his hand come down onto my shoulder.

"Harry, this is my friend Liam," Niall introduced.

I went to shake his hand but it was as if the lad was starstruck. He was shaking. It almost made me laugh.

"Y-y-you're the Harry Styles," Liam stuttered.

"Uh, yeah...yeah I am," I said with a smile as I rubbed the back of my neck.

I thought he was going to pass out. So I had mentioned that Niall should have him sit down. That's what he did so I went back to warming up more. Not even two minutes later Niall was back.

"You ready for tonight?" he asked.

I nodded.

"I'm gonna win for me."

Niall smiled.

"That's right. Get out there and win for you, Styles."

It was almost time for me to be in the ring. My victory was so close I could almost taste it. I shut my eyes and imagined it. A second victory in a row. It felt good.

I opened my eyes to see that Niall was walking away. Quickly, I headed after him and grabbed his shoulder; pulling him back.

"Yes, Harry?"

I don't know why I was about to ask this. I honestly didn't care, but I had to know.

"Did you and Daniel--"

Niall shook his head no.

"We're just...not talking right now."

"And Liam?"

Niall looked me in the eye then softy laughed.

"He's just a friend. He's straight like you."

******

The ref held up my glove and declared me the winner. I had won two rounds before my opponent literally just gave up. The crowd was going wild. The camera flashes were going off and tons of people were screaming my name...yes, even Liam.

I got out of the ring to be met with Niall. He was proud of me. Chris was about to walk over--probably to make me talk to reporters--but Niall, pulled me to the locker room. I was glad he was keeping up his end of the deal about the fame stuff.

I sat on the bench and just let my body relax. My heart was still beating fast and I was still breathing hard. I looked up at Niall when his phone began to ring. He scoffed; it had to have been Daniel.

"What do you want?" he snapped.

I just watched as Niall began to pace back and forth in front of me. He didn't look too happy. I wasn't for that matter cause...well, he wasn't.

"Yes, he won his fight tonight and he has another one tomorrow. We gotta fly out there..."

I just continued to listen.