{34}

Harry

I had almost forgot to call my mum and cancel on her. It wasn't until she texted to tell me she was on her way that I canceled on her. When she asked why, I had nothing to say besides: Niall left me.

From: Mum
Should I come over?

To: Mum
No please

She texted me something but I had no strength to look at it.

I wasn't sure if I should cry, scream.... I didn't know what to do. The love of my life has left me yet again and I think he's gone for good this time. I wanted to text him or call him and tell him to come home, that we can work it out, but I knew he wouldn't listen....

Was he in as much pain as me? Was he broken down and crying hysterically in his car right now? Where was he? What was he doing? Was he okay?

He was all I could think about... He's all I can ever think about.

Is his heart taken?

Is there somebody else on his mind?

God... I'm so fucking sorry.... I'm so confused..... Am I out of time?

Is his heart breaking? How does he feel about me now? I can't believe I let him walk away when.... When I should have kissed him.

***

Later that day, I found myself at the bar. I knew Niall would be disappointed I was drinking again, but Niall left me, so what the hell?

I sat at the bar, sulking in my own depression, watching couples make out and watching singles hook up. I didn't even know where I was... I think I might have only been a couple blocks from home, but I don't know. I drank at home before I decided to go to a bar. If Niall decided to come home, and he saw the empty bottles? He'd leave me again for sure.

But Niall's not coming back. I know it this time.

So what's the point? Might as well drink up while I can. Maybe I can go out the same way my old man did. Wouldn't he be so fucking proud?

I looked at my phone to see if there were any text or calls from Niall. I knew there wouldn't be, but it couldn't hurt to look... It did hurt to look...

I decided to go on Twitter, see if he's tweeted anything... Nothing.

I did find a lot of gruesome comments on his old post though. People who claimed to be my fans calling him a faggot and telling him to kill himself. They said our relationship was fake... They told him he was a worthless piece of shit that was going to hell for loving me.

Is this why he left?

No.

He left because of my mother... Was he jealous?

Does it matter?

Either way, I've lost him.

He told me. He told me people were saying these things... And I didn't listen. I didn't even comfort him! I didn't think anything of it. Why didn't I do anything? God damn it why didn't I do anything!

I slammed my phone on the counter, cracking the corner of the screen in the process.

"Hey, you okay bro?" A man next to me asked. I shot him a glare before looking away.

How could anyone be so rude to Niall? He's such a sweet boy. He's the greatest person I've ever met...

I looked down at my phone again when it vibrated.