Chapter 4

"Aarrgh!" an unknown person yelled, fuming. His troops had been taken out by the G.U.N soldiers that had shown up, delaying his plans.

"Good thing Sonic's not here to completely ruin my plans," he stated before a notification appeared on his control board, saying that there were new customers on the lift.

"Well," he sighed, "speak of the devil. The blue devil,"

Because there, on the lift, was Sonic the Hedgehog.

=================\|/=================

"Man, this place looks good!" Inferno said as he and the others walked through a giant Tropical Resort (get it? Because that's the name of the zone they're in)

Suddenly, a rabbit girl and a strange creature about the size of a wisp walked up to him. She had a red skirt on and was tan and brown fur, while her wisp- like creature had blue and yellow skin(?), and a red bow tie.

"Hello there Mister, what's your name? My name is Cream, and this is my friend Cheese. Say hi Cheese," The young lady said, looking up at Inferno.

"Chao Chao!" The little critter said, bobbing in place.

"My name is Inferno, do you know where the exit is? I'm a bit lost," Inferno said, trading his eyes off of the scenery to look at the kid.

"I'm sorry," Cream apologized, "but I don't know what you're saying. That doesn't sound like any language that I know, or have heard of. Do you at least know English?"

'Ssoooo, she doesn't understand me. Guess I'll have to use simple motions to talk until I can learn their language,' Inferno thought before shaking his head.

"Oh, so you know Chinese? Spanish? German?" Cream asked, receiving no's to all of the questions. Inferno then made symbols for a question, leaving, and looking around, roughly translating to, "where leave, lost".

"Hhmmmm," Cream hummed, "Oh! I know! You want to know where the exit is, because you're lost, right?"

Inferno gave her a thumbs up signifying she was right.

"OK, so first you go down this path for a bit, then you take a left at the third intersection. Then, you keep going until you see a big blue sign. That's the exit. Got that? Because I could go with you if you want," She told Inferno.

Inferno nodded his head, and the two walked off in the dirrection of the exit. After some time arguing, the wisps flew after them.

Cream POV

The strange man and I walked side by side, and I noticed he was fascinated by the amusement park, which I took as strange, because he should've seen all this on his way in. My stomach was growling though, so we stopped for some food. I had a chili dog with cheese, and a water. I tried to get him to eat, but he refused.

I did notice the Chao- like aliens that hid by his feet, and so did Cheese.

"Mister, it's out okay for Cheese to play with your friends?"

I asked him, and then he looked behind him startled. He then proceeded to say some gibberish, and, surprisingly, the yellow one  answered back, sounding like they had attitude. Then, a green after trail zipped towards Cheese, startling both me and the strange man. I looked to see Cheese and a green alien playing together when the strange man said something.

Inferno POV

Floats had zipped over to Cheese, and the two were playing around.

"Dammit Floats, what are you doing?" I asked, not aware to everyone looking at me.

=============/÷÷end÷÷\=============
So... yeah, this follows the DS version of the game, not the Wii-U version. Hey, uh, y'alls want me to put your OC in our something? 'Cause I can if you want. Later.

Bye.

Adios

Hasta la Vista, baby

F*ck, you're persistent

I got nothing for you, go

*sigh* you figured me out, here you go:

Cream POV

The strange man just spoke perfect English! And he spoke to the alien! He must be from the alien planet, and is now coming to Mobius.

"Well well well, if it isn't the little red rat that destroyed my forces on planet beta-1. Oh, why hello Cream, so sorry to hear Orbot and Cubot mistook Cheese for an alien, imagine that, going after Chaos energy again," an all to familiar voice spoke out. Eggman!

============/÷÷realend÷÷\============

There, you happy?

5/25/21, 9:57 AM. 730 Words