Chapter 8

This chapter is shorter than the others 😂

Enjoy!

Harry brought up lunch along with something for dinner since he is going to be too busy to bring me something then. He didn't stay in the room long before he left, locking it behind him.

I ate my lunch and just sat there... waiting to hear the sound of people arriving and music blaring. When I finally do hear that, the clock on the nightstand reads eight.

I crawl out of the bed grabbing a black sweatshirt paired with black sweats. Maybe if I wear darker clothes it will be harder for anyone to notice me.

When I make my way into the bathroom I open all the drawers to see if I can find what I need. The first two were a bust. They only had extra bandages and rags in them. I open the next drawer and feel my way around when I hit something at the back.

My eyes go wide in hopes of it being the thing I need. My fingers grip it and I pull it out to reveal a black Bobby pin.

Holding it in my hand makes me wonder how many other girls have been stuck in this room. I shake the thought out of my head and walk over to my bedroom door and kneel so I am eye level with the lock.

Silas had taught me how to pick a lock one day out of boredom. I thought it was stupid but now I couldn't be more grateful. I bend open the pin and shove it into the keyhole. I mess with it a little, turning it slightly before I hear a small click from the inside.

I take a deep breath as I turn the knob allowing the door to open. I peek out into the hallway to hear the music even louder than before but there is no one around. I stand up and inch my way out into the hall going towards the stairs.

My heart starts racing as I step down the wooden stairs and the front door comes in to view. There's no turning back now. Keeping my movements slow, I begin to ascend down the stairs fully.

There are people littered in the hall and the living room. There are people on top of each other doing God knows what and then there are a couple people sitting around the coffee table snorting... is that Cocaine?

When I finally peel my eyes off of them, I turn my head to see a crowded kitchen. Standing in the hallway surrounded by all these strangers, I don't see Harry in sight.

Without thinking I turn towards the door and start to make my escape. I only get one foot out of the door when the warm air hits my skin making me close my eyes at the refreshing feeling. The moment doesn't last long when a hand grabs my shoulder and whips me around.

"Where'd you think you're going love?" He asks over the music.

When my eyes meet his I realize he was one of the guys standing with Harry in the kitchen this morning.

 My mouth opens as if I want to say something but no words come out

My mouth opens as if I want to say something but no words come out. He shakes his head as he grabs my arms walking me through the crowd and into the kitchen.