Chapter 37

Lay blinked a few times. His death stare gone and filled with other emotions.

I crossed my arms and studied his face. "Well, do you?" I asked again.

He leaned against the wall and let out a soft sigh. "Its better that you don't know." He looked at me.

Not with his usual death stare. But, with concern.

I nodded, leaving it at that. But, the curiosity was killing me.

"Fine, Jongin! Whatever you say, but its not him!" Suho came flying around the corner, stopping in between me and Lay.

My eyes grew wide. And so did Lays.

Suho shot me a look of questioning. "What did you hear?" He back me against the wall, planting his left arm just a few inches above my head. Staring into my eyes like he was staring straight into my soul.

I was truly frightened. I had never been this close to Suho. Barely had any conversations with him. He already seemed like the type to rip me to shreds. Just like Lay. And Sehun too.

I threw my hands up. "Nothing, me and Lay were just passing threw," I looked at Lay. "Right?" I nodded quickly.

Lay chimmed in, agreeing with me. "Yeah, just passing threw. Nothing more." He patted Suho's shoulder while nodding.

Without taking his eyes off me. Suho backed away. "That is all you better have been doing." Suho gave a quick glance to Lay then left down the hall.

"If I have to save your ass one more time, you'll owe me." Lay shook his head.

I scoffed. "Can I trade you in for Kai?"

Lay shot a glare at me. Like, he was throwing invisible daggers at me with his eyes.

"W-what? I'm serious!" I nodded.

Lay leaned off the wall standing up straight. "I don't care what you do." He looked around. "Matter of fact, there goes your knight in shinning armer right there."

I turned to where Lay nodded and seen Kai.

I smiled and walked over towards him, wrapping my arms around his neck.

Kai replied back, wrapping his arms around my waist.

I heard Lay let out a sigh. I turned to look at him, but he was walking off.

"You want me to sleep with you tonight?" Kai had a sideways smile.

I nodded and pulled him to my room.

It was better than Lay. And, it was way better than sleeping alone.

********************

******************

****************

**************

The next day was filled with the usual.

Sehun following me around. Chanyeol and me joking, Diana and Baekhyun up each others asses.

But, a little change was made.

Me and Kai decided to spend some time alone. Which was hard because Luhan tried to follow us around.

We joked about him being our number one fan. Which, he agreed too.

We finally got rid of Luhan, and made our way to the roof.

I never knew my roof looked this way.

It was almost like a living room. But, with outside furniture.

"Wow, this is amazing!" I smiled looking around.