Chapter 23

**********************************************************************************

He deepend the kiss and his hands slip up to the middle of my back. His tongue then started to dance with mine.

It felt like a whole decade had passed when he slowly pulled away. I wanted to pull him back in for another one but, restrained myself from doing so.

His hand remaned on my lower back. I knew my cheeks were flushed. I quickly took a glance at Kai. He was blushing too.

"Audrey.." He called my name softly.

"Hmm." I answered, trying not to look at him directly.

"I..," He started but quickly stopped. I looked up at him. He was rubbing the back of his neck while in deep thought.

"Kai?" I called his name. He was still lost in thought. "Jongin?" I said his real name this time.

He snapped himself out of his thoughts and looked at me. I quickly looked down.

He placed his fingers on my chin and lifted my face up to look at him. "I like when you look at me." He blushed. So did I.

"W-what was it you were going to say to me before you..dazed off." I asked.

He opened his mouth to say it but was interupted by Chanyeol. "Hey, Audrey. We were all planning on going to the movies. Wanna come?" He smiled.

I heard a low growl from Kai. I didn't want to say no, but then again I wanted to know what Kai had to say. I sighed. Maybe I can go to the movies another time.

I looked up at a eager Chanyeol and a frustrated Kai lost in thought once again. "Sorry Chanyeol. Maybe another time." I answered with a smile.

He poked his lip out and nodded. "Okay." Was all he said before walking back off to the others.

I looked at Kai who was looking at me confused. 'What?" I asked curious.

He shrugged and smiled.

"Okay, what was you going to tell me?" My cheeks started heating up again as I thought of the kiss we just shared moments ago.

Kai pulled me into his chest. Resting his chin on my head. "Audrey," He started. "I have something to ask and say." He softly rubbed my back.

'Hurry up' is all I could think.

"Do you remember when I told you I loved you?" He hesintly asked.

There it was. That memory I tried to push away as a dream. So, I wasn't dreaming? He really did say he loved me. I felt happy and reliefed that it wasn't some crazy dream.

"Yes." I finally answered.

"Good, because I meant it." He hugged me tighter.

I looked up at him. "Really?"

He nodded. "I started liking you when you wouldn't stop calling us 'blood suckers'. It was actually a turn on." He smirked.

"Seriosuly!" I hit his arm playfully.

He laughed. "In all seriousness, I've liked you since I saw you. I tried to play it off. But, everytime I saw you, it got harder. Then, I fell in love with you. I didn't to tell you to soon because, well, I was just a blood sucker to you." His face showed a little pinch of sadness.

I wrapped my arms around his torso. "Kim Jongin, as much as I hate to admit it. I think I'm in love with you too." I smiled into his chest.

"Hopefully I can change that 'think' into a 'I know'." He chuckled.

I blushed and pulled away. "Umm, I'll..catch you later." I felt my cheeks get hotter. I waved and ran off to my room.

I shut my door and ran over to my bed. Did all this really just happen? Of course it did. I'm awake.

I sighed and laid back on my bed. I slowly drifted into a slumber...

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Short update. It was going to be longer but, I'm tired >< sorry Dino's. there was going to be more.. I promise I'll update tomorrow when I get the chance! I hope you enjoy this chapter! Well short chapter