That one time

"Hey, Dinosaur, Dino," her voice was no more than a whisper and she glanced over to the other barracks, seeing how they were all asleep didn't discourage her. She still sat on her knees in front of the Captain and waited for him to wake. "Dino. Rex. Transy..." she paused and thought, "that sounded better in my head. Rex, wake up."

He grumbled land turned onto his other side.

"Cody and Wolfe are waiting."

"For what? What did you do, Glitch?" Oh, he knew how that nickname struck a cord. So when he stood up and saw her glare it didn't shock him.

She scoffed, "You have a date, remember? Cody and Wolffe are your mentors cause you're awkward around men and women. Don't you remember that one time-"

"Oh force, no."

"Oh force yes," Million kept her glare as she stood and pulled the blanket off the captain and walked over the drawers, "Remember Jax? Poor thing, she looked horrified by the end of your rant. Then Madi, thought that would work but no...too much trauma between the two of you. Then that nurse...what was her name..??" She pulled out a tee-shirt and fiddled with it as she thought, "Rebecca! Sweetie, you gave her dead flowers and asked to split the bill."

Rex scoffed and caught the shirt, "How was I supposed to know I'm supposed to pay? I don't even get paid! That was first date, I tried."

   Million smiled sarcastically, "And you did great."

   In return Rex stood and laughed, "Like you're any better in the romance department. Don't you remember that one time Darren?"

    "We're still dating though?"

He took a slow breath, "You loyal piece of shit."