17

"No, I prefer to surprise you, I will introduce you to them, if they are free" said Yuri, getting up and running to the exist.

"Yah Joyul ! where are you going ?" yell Yena, looking confused

"Don't run when it's wet ! you could fall and get hurt !" yell Eunbi, solding her

"sorry unnie, I'll call them !"

-------------------------------------

They managed to book a room for 6. Entering the room, they are greeted with a grinning Yuri, jumping up and down.

"unnie ! unnie ! guess what !!!" she says all excited

"what ?" ask Eunbi, smiling at the younger hapiness, looking at her jumping up and down.

"they agreed ! they'll come to see us tomorrow morning and we'll spend the day together !"

"that's great, I'm happy for you, I can't wait to meet them" said Sakura, stroking Yuri's head like she's a child

"Yah ! unnie, I'm not a child !" pout Yuri, taking her hand off. "but I'm sure you'll love them !"

"Joyul ! stop talking about them ! they aren't here, WE ( I AM) are here too" she pout, hugging her

"I smell some jealousy, what do you think Kwangbae ?" ask Yujin, rubbing her chin with her hand, smiling teasingly at the duck.

"I smell it too !" reply the latter, drying her hair with a towel

"YAH ! shut up !" yell the duck, stoping the hug and running to the both of them.

"aish, unnie can you both calm down please, we're coming out of a place where we've relaxed, so it would be nice if we stayed quiet for the rest of the night" exclaim Wonyoung, rubbing her forehead anticipating her headache.

She put her stuffs on next to a bed, then lie down. "Unnie... please " she looks at Sakura, while Eunbi sit on the bed, next to Wonyoung's head and put her on her lap.

"she's right, girls calm down. Tomorow we have a busy day, we're going to meet Yuri's friends. So for god's sake, put your ass on a bed or something and stop running around, okay ?!" reply Sakura, looking at them in disblief before sitting next to Eunbi on a bed, as the older stroke the younger head to ease Wonyoung headache.

"let's just relax, do you want to watch a movie ?" ask Hyewon, as she searches inside the coffee table, located below the TV "there are a lot of movies here" she explain

"unnie, can we put a Disney ?" ask Yujin as she look at the movies from Hyewon shoulder

"why ? we're not kids anymore ! let's put something scary !" whine Yena as she too look at the movies

"Yena-yah, think, please think. You have the required age but you do not behave like such, moreover Wonyoung is only 16 yrs and Yujin is 17 yrs. They're too young !" exclaim Eunbi as she looks at Yena like she want to hit her but she hold herself back because she have Wonyoung on her lap, and the latter is on the verge of falling asleep. "go on Yujin, a Disney is perfect" she said as she ignore Yena who pout.

"thanks unnie !" reply Yujin excitedly "let's put Aladin !"

Once Yujin put the movie she sit on the bed next to Hyewon and Yena lie in front of the TV.

--------------------------------

later, once the movie end.

" I love this movie" said Yujin softly as she get up and turn off the TV

"I agree, but for now let's sleep... 3 of us are already asleep" add Eunbi as she look at Yuri, Yena and Wonyoung who was sleeping on her lap.

"Unnie, where do we sleep ?" ask Sakura, getting up and looking at her

" unnie, I can sleep with Wonnie !" anwser Yujin

"ok, then Sakura, what bed do you want ?" ask Eunbi as she slowly put Wonyoung on the cushion "come here yujin, I'll tuck you in" she said.

Yujin gently lie down next to Wonyoung as Eunbi tuck them in. Closing her eyes, Yujin turn to hug Wonyoung who put her head on the crook of her neck. "goodnight unnie...... I love you" she mumble the last sentence as she slowly falls asleep with Wonyoung in her arms. Eunbi smile at the sight.

"goodnight Yujin-nie" she whisper going to the empty bed (the one between Hyewon & Yujin and wonyoung)

"Unnie ? can I have a goodnight kiss ?" ask Hyewon looking at her while pouting

"seriously ?" she ask in disblief, looking at the latter "aish" she sigh, going to the latter and kissing her softly on the head before returning to her bed, not seeing Hyewon smiling like an idiot while blushing like crazy as she mumble " I didn't expect you to really do it... but okay"

"I feel lonely.." mumble Sakura, looking at them with envy " I hope I'll meet someone soon..."

-------------------------------------

In the morning the first one awake was Yuri, she was to excited to sleep, so as she wait for the others to wake up, she decides to prepare herself and to order breakfast for everyone. Once ready, she lie down on her bed and play on her phone. The second one to wake up is Eunbi, slowly she get up and look around.

"unnie ? you're awake ?" ask Yuri as she see Eunbi who is getting up

"Yes, I'm awake. What about you ? why are you awake ? it's still early." she adds

"I coudn't sleep anymore, I'm too excited to sleep, plus it's 8 : 48.. it's not that early" she reply, looking at her with a smile " by the way, I already order for us, breakfast we'll be here at 9 : 35"

"okay, I'll get ready and then I'll wake them up" reply Eunbi, going inside the bathroom to take a bath

---------------------------

"should we wake them up ? One by one, so that they can get ready ?" ask Yuri as she look at the sleeping one.

"Can you wake up Yena first ? since she's next to you.." ask Eunbi as she dry her hair with a towel

"Yena unnie, wake up ! it's time to get up" Yuri shake Yena, as she open her eyes "I am in heaven ? because the first thing I see when I open my eyes is an angel" she said, raising her hand and putting it on Yuri's cheek, carressing her cheek.

"u-unnie ? a-are you alright ?" she ask, blushing

"yes angel, I'm alright , how about you ?" she ask still in a daze

"I'm so excited for today, I'll see them !! come on unnie ! get up" she said hapily as she get up and sit on her bed

"Yah ! Angel, come back to me !" she yell, waking up Hyewon who was sleeping in the bed next to her

"shut up! duck go take a bath !" she yell back, throwing her pillow at her.