20

The next morning, in the hotel .The girls are still sleeping, when their alarm ring.

"who put an alarm !" groan Yujin, putting her pillow around her head trying to reduce the sound.

"unnie don't take the pillow away " whine Wonyoung as she puts her head in the crook of Yujin's neck and hug her. "yeah yeah ... sorry Wonnie" the latter half asleep.

"Unnie, please turn off your alarm..." reply Hyewon as she turn to Eunbi as the latter get up and turn it off.

"sorry guys but the best would be to leave before 11am.. and since we all need to shower, I set an alarm" she explain as she get up " you can stay in bed for awhile, I'll take a shower first"

"okayyyy, Joyul give me a morning hug" Yena whine as she get up from  her bed, lie next to yuri and hug her

"aish, you're such a baby, unnie" the latter reply but still hug her "why do we need to leave before 11 am "

"Ooooh that's because when you were sleeping yesterday, Eunbi unnie has  booked a table in a popular restaurant " Hyewon lie even thought she really want to go to the restaurant 

"Ah really ? what's the name of this restaurant ? Maybe I already went there" exclaim Yuri as she sat up and look at Hyewon. She miss the look the others are giving to each  others as they panic

"Piggy BIstro" reply Hyewon calmy, as the others sigh in relief ( I search on internet and found this restaurant )

"ooohhh that's a good one, they have good meat there !" she exclaim " I'm excited now !!! do you think Nako and Hii-chan can come too ?" 

"no, we have already asked them yesterday before we part away, but they have something to do today.."reply Eunbi as she go out of the bathroom, with a towel around her shoulder. "You're all awake ?"

'yesterday was the last time ... I'll not see them again ..' think Yuri, as she look down with tears that are ready to fall from her eyes but she holds them back, she don't want the others to worry

" Sakura, Yujin and Wonyoung went back to sleep.." reply Yena as she sat up and hug Yuri from behind 

"Unnie, go take a shower instead of hugging me" reply the hamster, as she push Yena toward the bathroom "okay okay ..." said the duck as she open the bathroom's door

"should we wake them up again ? " ask Hyewon, looking at the 3 who were still sleeping

"no, let them sleep. We'll wake them  up when you two are ready" inform Eunbi as she store her clothes inside her bag.

"in the meantime, what should we order for breakfast ? yesterday we have a french breakfast, we should try something new"

a few minutes later...

"how about an English breakfast ?" ask Hyewon " I'm starving for some eggs and sausage .."

"okay, I'll call them"

"I'm done" shout Yena as she leave the bathroom 

"unnie, you can go first" said Yuri as she look at Hyewon with a small smile

----------------------------------

"okay you're done Yuri ?" ask Eunbi as she look at the younger

"yes unnie you can wake them up now" she reply " I can wake up Sakura if you want ?"

"yes go on, I'll make up the maknae, tell her to go in the shower" the oldest reply as she go toward them. She sit on the bed next to Wonyoung and stroke her hair "Wonnie, wake up. You need to get ready, the breakfast we'll be here soon." she said softly, slowly the younger open her eyes and smile sleepyly at her " unnie..." she whine as she signals her that she wants a hug, the older just smile, hug her and Yujin.

 The latter is still asleep with her arms around Wonyoung's waist, she just tightens her hold on Wonyoung's waist, she bring her closer to her, closing the space between them and murmur "...  mine..." this word alone made Wonyoung blush as Eunbi chuckle. "don't worry Yujin-nie, she's all yours" she tease Wonyoung since Yujin isn't conscious to hear it.

"unnie ! don't tease me... " she pout

"Don't worry Wonyoung, she can't hear you. She's still sleeping" she said with a smile. 

"I'm done, you can go take a shower Wonnie" reply Sakura, as she's now awake and ready to go out.

"okay, unnie ? can you help me ?" she ask Eunbi " I can't get up, she's holds me too tight" Eunbi nod and help her, once free she get up and go toward the bathroom. "Yujin, wake up, we need to eat and leave" she shake her awake, not too strongly.

"okay ... okay ... I'm awake" she reply, now completly awake. "Where is Wonnie ? " she ask looking around

"she's inside the bathroom, taking a shower" reply Yuri, sitting on her bed, playing on her phone. Suddenly they hear knocking at the door "oh ? breakfast is here !"

"Yujin, you'll go in the bathroom after we eat our breakfast" instruct Sakura as open the door, thanks the lady, take their breakfast and set it near their bed

"yep yep" said the puppy, eyeing the breakfast "what's for breakfast ?" she ask

"oh it's an English breakfast.." Eunbi said

"I'm done .. Oh our breakfast is already here ? let's eat I'm hungry"

-------------------------------------

"Yujin ? you're done ?" ask Eunbi, knocking on the bathroom door " it's been, 20 minutes since you're inside" 

"y-yeah I'm d-done .." she hear the puppy yell from inside 

"are you okay ?" she ask as she frown, she hear some strange sound coming from inside.

"y-yes don't worry " then she hear a sound as if an object fell

"that it, I'm coming inside. Even if you're naked !" she shout as she open the door, once inside, she just facepalm

"... the fuck you're doing ?" she ask the younger, eyeing her up and down. 

The younger one is sitting on the floor, you can't see her head because she has a shirt on her head, she jus have a bras and a short on.

"unnie... I'm stuck... c-can you help me ? please ?" she ask Eunbi, as the latter looks at her with a glint of amusement . Heading towards her, she lifts her shirt and helps her to put it on properly.

"since when are you stuck like this? you should have called us"

"It's been 5 minutes ... I couldn't call you, you will laugh at me, especially Yena unnie ...and it's embarrassing" she explain shyly, looking down

"sweetie, you know it's normal to need help sometimes. We're human... everyone need help. Plus you know I'm sure Yena could have been suck in this situation too" she rassure the younger, patting her head. "now if you're ready, let's go surprise Yuri"