The airport

"Ready?" George said jogging around the apartment,checking each room as he went. "Kinda," Dream called back. "Do I bring.. the dress?" Dream said blushing. George dipped his head into the room, "Yes." Dream was taken aback by his decisiveness but was glad. "Ok," Dream said leaning forward to kiss his boyfriends forehead.

The airport was crowded but their plane had no delays so the wait wasn't long. George got noticed once and introduced Dream as Kyle, his friend. Dream tried so hard not to laugh. "Kyle?" He wheezed after the fan left. "What would you rather me say? Oh hi this is my boyfriend Dream! DreamNotFound confirmed! Shut up" Dream was now crying of laughter and holding his stomach. George let out a soft giggle. Dreams laugh faded into sighs and sniffles. Dream looked over at George who was just staring at him smiling. "What?" Dream asked. "Nothing!" George said defensively. Dream leaned into him and pressed his lips against George's. "How about now?"

George was scared, plane rides definitely weren't his favorite thing but he'd never been to America before which made this even harder. The flight attendant announced take off and he began to panic. But then he felt something him his hand.

Another hand. Dreams. George looked over at him. "It's ok." Dream said smiling back at George. And George knew that it would. Because they were together.