The knock

The couple got to the bathroom and locked the door behind them. "Jeez that was close." Dream said kissing George. "Yeah," George said pulling away. "What?" Dream said tilling his head. "I don't know, i think we should tell them." George said looking guilty. "Do you really want to? You know they'll just make fun of us." Dream said placing a hand on his boyfriends chin. "No they won't ." George said looking up at Dream. "They're actually really supportive of us. I can tell." Dream kissed George again. "Ok then."

The boys hopped into the shower one at a time. Dream first then he helped George in. Dream started to stroke George's wet hair as the water dripped of his own into his face. George smiled at him as he got blinded by the water. George stepped closer to his boyfriend and wrapped his arms around his waist and kissed his bare chest before looking up at him. Dream s looked down at him and caught his eyes. "Fuck." He said in a sigh before putting his hands behind  George's ears and bending down to kiss him. George smiled into the kiss. "What." Dream said looking down at him. "I knew it would work." George said looking pleased with himself. "Shut up." Dream said with a laugh before slamming back into his lips.

(Karl & sapnap's POV)
"Dream has been in there a while," Karl starts. "Teaching him to use the shower." Sapnap's says using air quotes. "Wanna Go fuck with them?" Sapnap says excitedly. "Of course" they rush down the hall to the bathroom and stop outside the door. Sapnap knocks on the door. "You've been in there a while Dream." He says trying as hard as he can not to laugh, "yeah and we heard George Wimper so we thought we'd check you guys are alright." Karl says before running away so they didn't hear him laugh.

(Dream & George's POV)
"Fuck." Dream says in a panic. George gives him one last kiss before pushing him out the shower. Dream rushes to put his clothes on without bothering to dry himself. And rushes out the door. "Dream!?" Sapnap says shocked and laughing still. "Yes?" Dream says trying to act natural. "You're soaking wet." Dream looks down at himself, his clothes are drenched and stuck to his frame.  Sapnap drags a hand through his hair and water cascades down to the floor creating a puddle. "Umm-" Dream starts flustered. "Get back in there dude." Sapnap says. "What is wrong with you!" Dream says pushing Sapnap away. "I had yo show him how to use it but I didn't jump away in time. So I'm drenched." Dream said as if it was obvious. Dream opens the bathroom door sticks his head in and says "working now?" Which George replies with a blow kiss that only Dream can see. Dream shuts the door. "he nodded." He says look at sapnap who looks completely shocked and slightly scared. "What?"
"I just saw George's ass." Sapnap said. Karl stared bursting out laughing. "HE'S NAKED!?" Dream froze not knowing what to do at all. "No I'm just kidding."Sapnap said, laughing. "Oh my god you scared me." Karl said holding his stomach. Dream forced out a laugh making him sound nervous. "Can you Imagine if he was actually naked though!" Sapnap said almost crying with laughter. "Ha yeah that would be weird and not awesome." Dream said before running to his room. The two boys kept laughing.