He Has To Believe Us

Ray P.O.V.

   I knew exactly where he was . how stupid of him to leave the note, I'm still glad he did. we can get him out of jail i just need a plan. i told the girls to stay wid chi in the hospital i told them wait in the lobby. trey got the car keys. and we got in  the car we were taking a risk going to the police station for Jacob and with a stolen car, knowing how our records are looking like being to jail 3 times bombing that stuff good times. i was thinking to myself. i just really need a plan. hey Craig do u have a plan. he always have good plans.

Craig: well bruh i was planing to go home and just live life and oh yh eat lil chicken wings wat about you.

you: you stupid bitch i am talking about how to get Jacob out a prison asshole.

Craig: oh sorry bruh and why u gotta get on so violent man chill out .anyway i was thinking of,parking the car  a block away and get out and walk and just go in natural it int like we do anything  wrong. don't look all suspicious just tell the guards we are  going  and visit Jake that's all. when its time for the court room then we'll come surprise him and by then chi would be good if she lives and he would see Chi is alive.change his mind and tell the judge the truth and chi would testify.

trey: its a good plan but we gotta get moving its gonna be alot a work.

you: yh its a good plan but if chi dies then he''ll never go then he'll go federal prison and is gonna be shipped off to an island .

trey and Craig: hey u think positive bruh its for best.

    Jazzmaine  P.O.V. 

     you:  while i'm here at the hospital in the lobby the girls are all worrying if hi is gonna be ok. shes in a coma and she's pretty banged us when she fell to the ground she fell head first said the doctor so he had to run some test on her head and when we saw them he said piece of her memory from the last day is gone so when she recovers or if she'll have to get therapy to get it back. doctor. murry said its not possible she may live but we have to pray. and the most religious girl in the group Christina stands up shouting

Christina: PRAY PRAY  are u fucking kidding me she's a fucking fighter chi is  a fighter she's gonna be ok and if she dies I'm gonna kill u mark my words and r u stupid pray int gonna do nun for her so shut the fuck up. 

you: i held her down on my lap and she cried her heart out until she got a headache. she wasn't usually like this is said to the doctor. he really wasn't she was just worried cause chi was maybe gonna die but never the less we have to think positive. i was wondering why the boys took of like that ,i guess its Jacob , he maybe couldn't take the pressure he'll be okay im sure i guess.  hours had pass until the doctor told us we can go in and see china. we got up and went in. the first person to go by her bed side was Christi i guess they really had a lot of memories

Christina: hey china. i know u cant here me but all i wasn't to say to u china Breuanna Morgan is that i love you no matter what i want you to have a full recovery u are a fighter and i know u will live no matter what anyone says and i also want you to recover for Jacob ,because he took the blame for everything and he is planing to go bad again and he's in jail now he confessed to the police he kidnapped you and rapped you ,china please wake up before he gets shipped off to federal prison just save him and  i know he wont come out of jail cause he cant face you alone at all he loves you that's why he is doing this just wake up for me , the girls, your family, and for Jacob especially. 

you: those are the words she said to chi it was really touching this time i had to cry instead of holding it in . 

china P.O.V. 

i heard everything she  said but i couldn't talk. i wanted  to but i couldn't i didn't know what they where talking about but i heard when the doctor said i lost piece of my memory. i wanted to cry i was a mess and Jacob is in jail because of me this is the thing i am puzzled abut i really want my mom and dad but , i think i remember when Jacob was on TV for something bad maybe my mom and dad is really coming. oh shit now they gonna know about Jacob. but they still have to come cause when i get released out of this place i have to go home. really all in my head i was thinking about Jacob why is he doing this . i am going to live i know that cause I'm a fighter and my hand and knee is slowly healing i just really my head and chest really but I'm gonna live no matter what the doctor say. 

trey P.O.V. 

okay so i parked the car in the nearby alley and we just walked in cool and ask the police officer at the front desk if we could see Mr.Perez. he said go straight up and take a right i said thanks and went along my merry way. thank GOD he didn't recognize us. but then i heard like 20 footsteps coming our way. i then saw guards ugh i was so angry.

ray: that black motherfucker we just here to see somebody and he gon call the guard wtf is his problem.

you: i was angry ass hell normally i cant control my temper. so i pulled my gun half way and then Craig stopped me den told me to act smartly. so i did i just stop back and let him do all the talking while i cooled down.

Craig: hey gentlemen wat seems to be the problem.

guard: well the man at the office said u wanna attack that they are criminals going to free Perez.

Craig: oh no we just wanted t talk to him you see we are his friends and i am his representative so would you please let us talk to him kindly. 

guard : ok wait hear let me open the gate. 

Craig: thank you Mr.Craig.

guard: how did u know my name.

Craig: oh it on your name tag

 you: shit Craig nearly blew hi cover omg the real reason is when we were in jail Craig the guard was our guard that watched us. as we went in the cell i saw Jacob with his head buried in the pillow he was depressed he had cuts on his hand i don't know why but he was in a mess. hey Jake i said to him

Jacob : i knew y'all would come i should of never written that letter how foolish of me.

trey: hey shut yo ass mouth caw ya know what u lucky we here caw we got great news to tell u

Jacob: whats that

trey: well Jacob china Ur sweet heart is gonna be alive but she is in a coma she is soon coming out  but piece of her memory is missing she would go therapy for a couple days and she'll be alright.

you: Jacob's face lit up with a smile but we lied i couldn't bare to keep it from him but i had to if he had to come out of jail. only one part of the plan is done all we have to do is wait till his court day and let Craig testify cause its no possibility she would be there and Craig knew everything and he has a cleaner record then any of this. 

Jacob: wat the hell am i doing here then I'm so stupid to take off like that on y'all guys I'm sorry really .  i thought to myself. i was so happy of the news but then i looked around at ray's face i knew that face when he looked at Craig that is the why the hell y'all lying to the niqqa for . i shouted  y'all lying to me i saw the look on ray's face. y'all cant lie i said.

Craig: we int lying i then looked at ray screwed i then look at Jake , bruh we int lying i swore. 

Jacob: i shouted for the guards cause i wanted them out of here i didn't want to see them ever again. GUARDS GUARDS GUARDS.the guards  came and  they took them out i didn't want to see them i just wanted to cry and just get over the fact my baby is gone *crys*

Craig: oh thanks ray now our ass back at square one all because of motherfucking you bitch man get the fuck from around me man I'm out I'm gone