She's Smart

jacob's P.O.V

this chick is so smart but not smart enough she is so stupid she has a passport and all but not a mask havent she learnt anything from that bastard uhhhh people then *hides face* she maked my family look dum. i just cant wait until the case then im outta here like fuck no more jail. and my case is tomorrow so today my frend has to come to ke and the man i hate so very much.  carl the question man is cool but mike some day i wanna kill him .the old foolish man big and fat and he wants to tell me join the police force he had tah be a cunt den.

chi: i really hope jake is okay wid those guys know he doesnt even like them well only mike he's jus so uptight, i just hope he doent tell them lie that he raped me or any of the sort or ill break his neck.

you:okay chill here comes mike uhhh i hate the bitch den he just sickens me then.

mike: *sits down* okay jacob what the hell did you do now you troublesome lil raskle.

you: wat the fuck i didnt do anyhting uhhh you big f.... *thinks to myself* its jus a human chill out and breeze. okay lemme start again i int talking so we can stay here all day cuz the only one im tlking to is carl.

mike: u little bitch i have had it with u carl carl get your ass in here.

carl:hey jacob so wats up now.

you: well since u are my frend well i have done nothing and based on my record they int gonna believe me and i have togo prison for the rest of my life and i dont want that i jus wanna be a normally teenager.

carl's P.O.V.

i was once like himi was misled my parents died i was an orphane and i used t be pushed around but with my gang i was on top i   wasnt taking shit from no one doing drugs and bombing the police for fun but my attitude changed when we were caught and the only one that was sentenced for life in the prison was me and then later on i got help from my bestfriend right now witch is my boss he was the best then years later when i found out my brestfriend in the gang with men who killed my parents and killed my bro i went back insane one time and i went crazy i nearly killed him. if 10 other men didnt come and put me down i would have shot him long time but now i dont care he's dead because of me he commetted suicide and jumped off a cliff that how scared he was of me. i really regretted it, ibut know i am that man that can help you jacob i can make your record clean and ill work on your case to be cleared but i need a favour.

jacob: i trust him and i will tell him any favour do anything to get my name cleared.okay wat is it.

you: okay this is the same offer i was givin and i was once like you so in order for your name to be cleared you have to be a police and spend 2years in jail since they sentencing you for life and you must go to the camp by time you come out you are gonna be like 20 years old since u 17 now. and u will be able to see chi in 3 years time cause u have to go boot camp with the recrutes for 1 year.

jacob: my mouth dropped open and i was shocked i was gonna loose chi again i couldnt deal with all that. what am i going to tell her thst im leaving

you: yes i had a girlfrend and i kept in touch by my boss since your math teacher was dead i am their new math teacher so i will be spyig on her the whole time im gonna message you and send you letters and pictures of her and everything she does. she will be able to write and send as well but i would give you time to think this all through.