【Chapter 29】

❝ ... 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮. ❞

 ❞

*𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

Katsuaki was, to say the least, one of the most beautiful yet forgotten piece of history that very few knew of, and now most of those people are dead, except for two. 

"King, are you sure this is the right place?" (Y/N) asked him, her eyes scanning over the multiple boulders all aligned to face one another. King nodded, "It is, though the entrance to it seemed to have been blocked. Do you think we can enter if we do something to those boulders?" King asked her, but she just shrugged. 

"Only one way to find out." (Y/N) answered and summoned her two swords as they emitted an (F/C) aura. "Never been here before so I don't know what to do, though my first instinct to do right now is to destroy it, so if you don't mind-" 

"No, (Y/N)! I think all that you have to do is say a password or something, not destroy it." King suggested. (Y/N) tsked and placed back her two swords and puffed her cheeks which made King silently squeal. "Then what do you think the password could be, King?" (Y/N) questioned him as she went to go and inspect the boulders. 

King hummed, "Well, for starters, the race that used to live here was long ago extinct. I mean after the first Holy Wars extinct. The race's main type of magic was shadow magic as well as some element manipulation mixed in from the Fairy race." King explained and went after (Y/N) once he saw her disappear behind a boulder. 

"Think I was one of them, King?" (Y/N) asked him as she touched the surface of the boulder in hope of finding something. King shrugged and grabbed her hand tightly. "Not sure, but for right now the only place where no one can find us is in Katsuaki so we should probably hurry up and-"

"Oh, my flowers! You're bleeding! You're going to die! Please don't die on me!" King dramatically cried as he hugged his (Y/N) hand tighter. "Dont worry, King, it's just a small cut." (Y/N) tried to reassure him but only made King freak out even more.

"Oh, my dear (Y/N)! Here, I'll wrap it around with my handkerchief!"Pulling out his handkerchief King wrapped it around her bleeding finger and tied it down gently with a small hair tie. "You wear hair ties?" (Y/N) questioned him making King flare up red. 

"I do not!" King tried to protest, but it was too late, the image has already been engraved into her mind. "Oh, King! You would look soo cute!" (Y/N) fangirled and tried to make grippy motions to his hair only for the ground to begin to shift.

"What's happening?" (Y/N) asked King who began to shine with happiness. "We did it! We managed to open the door to Katsuaki!" King exclaimed and began to jump up and down in happiness.