Forbidden 55: After pleasure

Chapter 55.

R. A. I. N. (Point of view)

"Wake up Thabs."

I am in the middle of sleeping when I heard my twin's voice. I yawned as I opens my eyes little to face him. Hell. I'm still sleepy!

Why he's here?

Oh wait— why they're here?

Yhats, Bella, Sapphire, Crystal and Zed are standing in front of me. The twins is holding a bouquet of flowers while Yhats holding a basket of fruits.

I can't move my body and just watch them.

The twins walked near at the side table to put the bouquet of flowers, also Yhats, he did the same thing on the basket of fruits. "You should at least take a rest home Thabs. Damn. You don't even look ok here. You're sleeping while sitting huh?" Sermon ng kambal ko.

Here we go again.

"Sorry but I liked being here with him. Don't worry I'm more ok. I'd rather sleep sitting than stay in my condo, hell, I wasn't able to see Thunder in that way." Wika ko na ikinataas ng isang sulok ng labi niya

"love totally hits you huh?"

I nodded and smile. "Yup. So much."

It's been a week since the last time I saw Thunder in conscious. He's still at the hospital, suffering from the short comma. Yeah, he's still sick by now.

Doctor said that he's remaining unconscious because of the deathly poison running around through his body,

And it's the poison from the daggers sharp.

Iyun lang naman ang ginamit ni Dix na pang-torture sa kaniya.

In one whole week, I didn't do something unless it's related to Thunder. I'm always here at the hospital with him. I almost live here—waiting him to awake and continue his promise to me.

Damn.

I'm waiting Thunder..

Please wake up now. Please.

"Don't be sad auntie Rain. Uncle Thunder is strong, I'm sure he'll wake up soon." It's the tiny voice of Sapphire.

Crystal agreed. "Yes po auntie. Don't lose hope, he'll be back for you and to our cousin!" She excitedly said.

Gezz. I'm excited to see my unborn child but I think, the twins is more excited.

I smiled widely and give the twins a sign to get near me. "C'mon twins. Give your auntie a tight hug." I said and they obliged.

In that week,

Yhats's family always visiting here. Nakaclose kona rin ang mga bata dahil super friendly nila except kay Zed. Yeah he's a kind kid but he's too cold,

I never tried to talk to him longer.

He always get bore of anything.