Forbidden 59: Untold truth

Chapter 59.

I went to Sitio private village as fast as I could. The place is silent and far from the usual city. Damn. This village is really private. You can't go here without losing your way and hell, it's kinda weird because this area aren't in google map.

Fuck.

What kind of place is this?

When I reached the fourth house, I knocked on its door several times. I waited for 1 minute but damn, the door isn't opening so I decided to open it by myself and thanks God because it isn't lock.

I searched the whole house as I stepped in.

Rain is right, this house is really simple and small. Upon searching, I suddenly heard a feminine voice that is softly singing.

My feet has its own way to follow the voice and look who owns it.

I gulped as I saw a female back with her big bloated tummy. Nakasuot ito ng earphones at nakatalikod sakin pero tangina, kitang kita ko ang malaking umbok sa tyan niya.

The woman slowly turned around as she sweeping the floor with a map. Her side view is already enough for me to know who is she.

Fuck.

Am I just dreaming?

Putangina sa sobrang dami ng babae sa mundo bakit siya pa?

After so many years, I saw the living evil again and she's standing in front of me as if she's totally innocent.

Her eyes widened when she saw me. Nahulog niya ang hawakan nung map at halos manginig ang tuhod niya habang inaalis ang suot nyang earphones. "T-thunder?" She utterly said my name.

"Long time no see Daniella." Wika ko habang titig na titig sa mukha niya.

Oo tangina,

Si Daniella nga. Fuck! Why her? There's so many girls out there so fucking why her? Is she here to make my friends suffer their lives again? Putangina hindi pa ba sapat ang lahat ng katarandaduhang ginawa niya?

"W-why are you here?" She asked while watching her body trembling.

I smirked. "Seriously? You're fucking asking me that question? Tangina ano bang rason sa tingin mo ang pagpunta ko dito ha?"

She bows her head a bit then her tears matically flows down.

She changed a lot, really. Her appearance and fashion now is far different from the Daniella before. But one thing I'm surely she didn't change, of course, it's her fucking evil guts.

"I-I didn't mean to meddle with your lives again. Look at me, lumayo ako sa inyo. I tried to live far from you guys but something hilarious happened between me and your friend, Dixon." Aniya habang patuloy parin sa pag-iyak.

Lalong lumaki ang ngisi sa labi ko. "You think I'll believe you huh? Putangina? Ako? Papaniwalain kita? Tangina mo pala eh! You think we already forget what you did years ago? Fuck you! You make my friend's life suffer for a long time!" I shouted.

I have no respect to this woman.

Really, I have no respect.

Puta. Hindi siya karesperespeto. Bella suffered from depression and trauma because of her, Margo felt frightened and betrayed because of her, Zrel almost get married with her because of her goddamned obsession, she played Bella, Zrel, Margo and Xavier's life,

And lastly,

Angel died because of her.

See? Is she deserving to be respectful?